Infinite Light Of My Being

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      No Mask can cover the, Infinite Light of my Being. No dis-ease can interrupt the Eternal Flow of my Harmony. All that is and is not, an Endless Field of Magic. No limit to Possibilities of experience in this Miracle of Life. There is no Bottom to the Mystery...Infinity, I Am That.

      Darshan Baba