Love is the Ultimate Answer ~ Brian L Weiss

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "Love is the ultimate answer. Love is not an abstraction but an actual energy, or spectrum of energies, which you can 'create' and maintain in your being. Just be loving. You are beginning to touch God within yourself. Feel loving. Express your love.
      When you are loving and unafraid, you can forgive. You can forgive others, and you can forgive yourself. You begin to see with the proper perspective. Guilt and anger are reflections of the same fear. Guilt is a subtle anger directed inward. Forgiveness dissolves guilt and anger. They are unnecessary, damaging emotions. Forgive. This is an act of love."
      by Brian L Weiss MD
      Shared with love and blessings, Julie ♥