Angels All Around Me

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:11 AM
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      In the soft and dusky evening, Angels all around me fly...
      I can see their wings of moonlight, I can hear the songs they sigh...
      Through that troubles that assail me, in this place of tears and woe,
      may I feel their soft embraces with me everywhere I go.
      Let me always 'see' my Angels...let me always 'feel' their love.
      know that they are always with me, Heavens helpers from above.
      In the evening of my sojourn, comes the time I must depart,
      may my Angels cluster closely, weaving peace around my heart.
      In the soft and dusky evening, Angels all around me fly...
      I can see their wings of moonlight, I can hear the songs they sigh...
      "Are you there"....I whisper.
      No answer comes to stir the evening soft and fair.
      "Are you there?".... I ask again.
      Silence spreads its balm on heavy summer air.
      "You see I really need you!...need to know your really there....
      need to feel your comfort and compassion...
      for burdens much too heavy for me alone to bare"....

      Again no answer.
      Slowly and Sadly I rise, and run distracted fingers through my hair.

      What's this?....a soft and downy feather,
      white as drifting snow and sparkling like frost in winters air!
      Thank you! Oh thank you.....for answering my prayer!

      Author Anon ..