Celtic Pan-Flute Pan-Flute.com ~ Wayra - Voices of the Wind

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      two pieces that truly help to ease my spirit when that is needed and how it has this morning. two links for each in case the shorter one does not work for any who try it. enjoy with love, Shay

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOaoUx0Mc0Q&feature=autoplay&list=FL_05jlGU8OxM&index=95&playnext=1

      http://youtu.be/yOaoUx0Mc0Q

      Brad White http://pan-flute.com performs a Celtic piece on one of his pan flutes. With a good pan flute you can play any style of music

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYDjiKl5J4U&feature=autoplay&list=FL_05jlGU8OxM&index=98&playnext=4