Through the Wisdom of Uncertainty I will find My Security ~ Deepak Chopra

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder, and chaos. The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is my path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my security."
      by Deepak Chopra
      Shared with love and blessings, Julie ♥