Free Your Mind

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:39 AM
      Source: Ninna Mariasson

      Free Your Mind

      It's especially important to free your mind ... Your essense.
      Your spiritual energy. If you free your mind to experience and complete each of your life cycles, integrating their teachings and tasks, you will change. It's when you stop moving through life that you get caught out of place, that you react to adult situations with childhood emotions. Moving completely through your life makes you whole.

      If you let your heart be moved, be open to the risk and the adventure of feelings, letting them work through to completion, you will change. Tears turn into smiles, anger into embraces.

      If you awaken your soul, you will change. Engage your characters. Watch yourself act them out. Master them, and you're free to be, feel, think, and act as your distinct self.

      The spirit in motion heals, expands, circles in and out of the body, moving through the layers of consciousness from inertia to ecstacy. Open to the spirit, ind and you will be transformed.

      ....☮....

      ....o°°O.....o ☆º☆º☆ ℒℴνℯ ☆º☆º☆
      º☆º Kisses & Hugs º☆º