Patricia Cota-Robles: WE CAN AVERT CATACLYSMIC EARTH CHANGES

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:31 AM

      WE CAN AVERT CATACLYSMIC EARTH CHANGES

      Two New YouTube Videos by Patricia Cota-Robles
      Cocreated with Adi

      The entire Company of Heaven is standing in readiness and will empower your efforts a thousand times a thousandfold as you participate in this Activity of Light.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/PatriciaCotaRobles

      NOW Is The Time! - Part 1 and
      NOW Is The Time! - Part 2

      All we have to do is watch the news or read a newspaper to confirm that we are in the midst of the greatest cleansing process the Earth has ever experienced. We have always known that this purging would one day occur; after all, the Earth is a living breathing organism and Humanity has inflicted horrific things on her through our lack of awareness, our unconscionable greed, and our selfishness. What we did not realize, however, is that we are cocreators and we do not have to just stand by wringing our hands in fear and horror while we wait for the worst to happen.

      We are Sons and Daughters of God and we are powerful beyond our knowing. Everything that our Father-Mother God have is ours and in spite of the atrocities we have inflicted on the body of Mother Earth the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth have not given up on us. On the contrary, we are receiving more assistance from On High than ever before to help us transmute our human miscreations, so that we can heal the Earth without having to experience the cataclysmic earth changes that were predicted for these "end times" in Ages past.

      We have produced two new YouTube videos with important information and invocations that will empower Lightworkers around the world. With our unified efforts, we will transmute the surfacing negativity through Light and Divine Love. Together we will AVERT the cataclysmic earth changes that so many people are empowering at this time through their fear-based expectations.

      There is no doubt that this is a critical time on Planet Earth, but we must remember that we are not just the victims of circumstance. We are cocreators with our Father-Mother God. It is time for us to remember that profound Truth.

      Please view these vitally important YouTube videos and together we will change our course as we catapult the Earth and ALL Life evolving upon her forward in a new direction. NOW is the time!

      The entire Company of Heaven is standing in readiness and will empower your efforts a thousand times a thousandfold as you participate in this Activity of Light.

      YouTube Videos by Patricia Cota-Robles
      Cocreated with Adi

      NOW Is The Time! - Part 1 and
      NOW Is The Time! - Part 2

      http://www.youtube.com/user/PatriciaCotaRobles

      If this link does not work please copy and paste it into your browser.

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      http://eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose