Quado's Garden: Choose to Win

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050720.htm

      Choose to Win

      You are full of power and strength, the strength to overcome your persistent habits and reactions that no longer serve you well.

      Choose not to battle.  Choose not to fight this war.  Choose to end the struggle and win.

      And the best way to win is not to fight yourself.  The best way to win is to light the fire inside and begin to see yourself in a new way.  It is no longer you imposing a will against yourself.  It is you loving yourself and doing what is best for you.  It is you, embracing your glory in love and warmth, accepting a little setback or mistake with ease, knowing that this will happen, in the course of time, but knowing that the battle is already won, because there is no battle.

      A deep inner resolve, a deep inner peace, a glow of strength and power within, and a sure knowledge that you will prevail, will surpass the imposition of will every time.