Your Journey to Freedom

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "Your journey to freedom begins with making friends with the sacred. And the sacred is everywhere. You don't have to travel to Stonehenge or Machu Picchu to find it. Neither do you need to swallow a consciousness-alterating drug. The sacred continually pours forth from the centre of the universe. Rediscovering the sacred is the simplest thing in the world. It happens through a shift of consciousness - a break in time and space through which you can watch the sacred realm come into being. It is an experience full of beauty and terror, fascination and majesty. In the presence of an overwhelming power you find yourself standing before a mystery that is wholly other."
      by Leslie Kenton
      Shared with much love and blessings, Julie ♥