Reflecting One Another ~ Lao Tzu

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      When one gives whatever one can without restraint, the barriers of individuality break down. It no longer becomes possible to tell whether it is the student offering himself to the teacher, or the teacher offering herself to the student. One sees only two immaculate beings, reflecting one another like a pair of brilliant mirrors.

      Lao Tzu