Gift of Gratitude by the Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Source: BUDDHA BLESS

      Gift of Gratitude by the Dalai Lama

      "Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can."

      His Holiness the Dalai Lama