At the Core of your Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ✿ ONE HEART ❤ ONE VISION ॐ

      As difficult as it seems, you can be sure of this: At the core of the heart, you have the power to move beyond the old issues that are still hindering your freedom.
      The hardest things the ones that push you up against your limits are the very
      things you need to address to make a quantum leap into a fresh inner and outer life.