Inner Child Daily Reading: Two of Wands (Uniting with your Beloved Self ~ See the Potential of Sacred Beauty in Your Self)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Two of Wands

      There is a universal belief that one's reflection is a vital part of one's soul. It is said that reflective surfaces are soul catchers or doorways to the world of spirit. Buddhists accept that all existence is like a reflection in a mirror. Depicted in this card is a beautiful fairy seeking the deeper meaning of her existence. Unlike Narcissus, whose soul was trapped in his water reflection because of his vanity, this fairy is uniting with her \beloved self,\ or the aspect of her ego that is all loving. She sees in her own image the potential of sacred beauty. When we are ready for inner transformation, we come face-to-face with our true selves. Who is your true self? Are you radiant and glowing? This is a time of profound personal awareness and insight. Find a place of solitude and serenity and explore your hidden talents. Intuitive gifts strengthen you. Perhaps you can visualize your true face. As one Buddhist koan asks, \What does your original face look like?\