The Inner Searchings

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "When it is said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within, that the true Self is within, and that real Happiness is within...... this does NOT mean to look for these things within. The looking obscures the finding. Finding has nothing to do with thinking either. Finding is in your Heart. In your Heart, you ARE these things. You are Love and Happiness. In the absence of seeking there is finding." ~ Michael Alperstein

      "The obstacle is the path." - Zen Proverb

      "Just stop for a minute and you'll realize you're happy just being. I think it's the pursuit that screws up happiness. If we drop the pursuit, it's right here." ~James Hillman