Somewhere Out There

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Source: Ninna Mariasson

      SOMEWHERE OUT THERE

      Somewhere out there, there is someone who needs:
      A touch of your hand.
      A smile.
      A kind word.
      Some understanding.
      Forgiveness.
      A whisper of appreciation.
      Something to eat.
      A place out of the cold.
      A pair of warm socks.
      To be remembered.
      Just remembered,
      Even that will do.
      As you live your life from this moment to next,
      Please think about those whose paths you cross.
      Even if they stand right in front of you,
      Take one little step that can,
      And will,
      Make all the difference, in the world.

      ☮(✿◠‿◠) ❤
      (¸☆´ (¸.♥´´¯`*○ ☆ ○*´¯`• レ o √ 乇 •.¸¸.♥Don't stop to Sharing and Caring