World Puja Network: You Choose

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      If e-mail images are not able to be viewed,
      please click here to view in your web browser:

      April 29, 2011

      May 2011

      Brand New Article:
      "You Choose"

      "The World Puja Broadcasting Network: the Leader in Empowerment Internet Radio," is now in its 11th year of daily global broadcasting. More than 900,000 people have made their way to The World Puja Network's daily, powerful, compelling informative broadcasts, over 1,300 timeless, empowering archives and multi-faceted website.

      The Shift becomes easier with The World Puja Broadcast Network
      paving a clear-cut path for you, daily.

      1. Meet Our New Hosts and our Returning Hosts (one of your favorites!)

      2. April's Broadcast Highlights

      3. Brand New Article: "You Choose"

      4. Private Sessions

      We are excited to introduce you to Dr. Rebecca Smith Orleane and Cullen Baird Smith, hosts of "Voices From Love and Light" on The World Puja Network. Some of you may already know them from their first book "Conversations With Laarkmaa." If not you will come to know them soon as the vehicles for many "Voices."

      Also profound spiritual teacher and mystic Matt Kahn (one of our audience's favorite former hosts) and partner Julie Dittmar host their new show, "The Heart of Awakening." Whenever Matt speaks, it is definitely worth listening to, as I have long come to know. Please visit http://www.worldpuja.org for all details about our wonderful new hosts, and their new broadcasts this month.

      My interview with Dr. Carl Calleman about the "Frequency Increase of the Ninth Wave."

      Solara An-Ra with James Gilliland as they talk about "Star Beings and Earth Keepers," and James also talks with Neil Kramer about the "Void."

      Hans King, our new host who is fast becoming one of our audience's favorites (not only one of Michael Beckwith's favorites), brings you very grounded shows on "Releasing Pain and Suffering," "Communicating With Spirit," and "Your Right To Abundance."

      DeAnne gives you an in-depth look at "The New Human," and
      "The Family of the New Earth." Sheila Gale has two interesting shows, the first being "The Release Technique" (powerful) and also an interesting conversation about "Soul Merging."

      Rikka Zimmerman keeps the fascination of the positive outcomes of Access Consciousness going with "Attracting The Man or Woman of Your Dreams," and "How To Unleash Your Creativity."

      Christine Day brings through the Power of The Pleiadians again this month with transmissions directly from them, as well as a conversation about "Aligning To The New Universal Flow."

      Hillary Raimo talks about "The Magical Child (yours)" and "Harnessing Your Sexual Power." (That will be interesting!)

      And, there are dozens more broadcasts, transmissions and activations to help you through this next peak performance of energy!

      Please visit http://www.worldpuja.org for all of the details on the above broadcasts, and the dozens of others, including energy activations and alignments that will help support you through this month of energetic ups and downs.

      "YOU CHOOSE"

      Dearest Hearts,

      As always, I pray you are well.

      I know many of you are realizing that the constructs of the third dimensional world is truly losing its grip on you, and as a result many are dwelling in what some call the void, (and I have now decided to call, the glowing mystery). Looking closely once can see the twinkling of Light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel.

      More than two decades ago, I heard what I call the Voice of God say to me that I would "learn to live like a mystic, and enjoy it." I would say we are all learning to live like mystics, and though it's not always enjoyable, it certainly takes the monotony and repetitiveness out of all of our lives as the constructs of time and our rigid patterns of behavior vanish.

      With nothing tangible to lean on, there is something rather exciting (when it's not daunting) about leaning on the massive Invisible Energy that positions itself in the rarified air all around us, as we move through experiences we have no go-by for, and that demand we change our perceptions if we are to keep moving forward.

      I've come to realize that changing my perceptions has become an everyday occurrence, vital to my well-being, and authentic self realization. In doing so, I have been stretched, and stretched myself far beyond my former comfort zones, giving my awareness the chance to become heightened and deepened. I have opened to deep meaning outcomes of experience, rather than surface ones and new lights are beginning to dawn on me.

      With each new experience my question to myself is what do I choose to experience inside the experience I am having?

      We are now able to easily enter into realms of our advanced state of consciousness, or as I teach it, into the Mind of God, where gleaning higher wisdom and moving energy wherever we wish it to go is a Masters game.

      To choose to change every experience we are having into one we would prefer is the epitome of self realized consciousness.

      The way this works is that each time you have a brand new experience, first hold that experience as sacred and fresh. Next, breathe into the experience, just noticing it. Then, find the vibration of neutrality inside of yourself before you step further into the experience.

      Compare your experience to nothing of the past, and rush nowhere into the future with it. Finally, quietly ask yourself, the higher part of yourself, the God of yourself, "how do I choose to experience this experience?"

      That question will begin to break the trance of former choices, presumptions and reactions. Patterns you've held for your lifetime will begin to melt, as you begin to embrace the Masters that you are, the powers that you have, and the true stewardship you hold for your life.

      You choose. You are the Creator. You are able to move the energy in whatever direction you desire. As we conclude this cycle of time remember that you are no longer at the effect of anything. You are the effect, and you affect all outcomes.

      Experience is always going to ask you to make choices. Use your powers wisely and choose up. Use your powers, not your reflexes of the past.

      In this, the ninth wave of frequency, the conscious convergence and the year that illuminates everything, whatsoever you choose now, is going to greatly affect the experience you have next. Take your life slowly. Breathe.

      As our new humans are being born, we are creating the foundation for our next incarnation, in the bodies we inhabit, in a new cycle of time on a more refined Planet of Earth.

      We are in our very own formative years informing ourselves how to grow up as an individual and as a species in the context of the One.

      Re-writing your life, as you would choose to have it, no longer told how you should have it, is your birthright. Experience is a lovely catalyst for the change you wish to be in the world. What will you choose for yourself? Your choosing is in your experiences.

      Copyright 2011, Maureen Moss. Please feel comfortable to pass this along or post it, keeping websites intact:

      If you desire a private session, please visit the Powerful Living link on our Home Page, http://www.worldpuja.org for details. And then, please e-mail your name, phone number and time zone if you would like a private session, to Maureen@...

      I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance.
      May Grace follow you wherever you go. Know you are loved!

      Maureen Moss

      President of The World Puja Network, LLC

      E-Mail: Maureen@...
      Or: Maureen@...
      World Puja Newsletter