The Living Waters

  • Rael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 298 KB

    Sat Nam! (I honor the Truth of your identity, which is the same as mine and makes us one.)

    Wow!!! The weather here in Michigan yesterday broke records and was off the charts beeeautiful!!! It was an 85 sunshiny degrees. AMAZING and I am in such awe and admiration of and truly grateful for life and all its beauty. Mother Earth is and has been teaming with the birthing of life from the animal kingdom singing, to the plant kingdom growing and glowing, the mineral kingdom buzzing, and the elements a dancing. The resonance of unity, togetherness and teamwork is painting a picture of beauty within all.

     I wrote a little something that came through yesterday about life force which is the energy we are working with at this time through the Red Serpent wavespell and also included an article as an attachment of the energies of 2011 by Aryz. The link to Aryz's site is within it. Place what resonates in your basket of goodies and leave the rest behind. Hope you enjoy in joy what came through my heart to yours and to all who wish to drink of it.

    Loving you all with all of my heart of hearts,

    Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
    "May you embrace your divine inheritance and blossom to the nectar of universal oneness in the love and light of ever expanding perfection."

    The law of the wise is a fountain of life.” Science of Mind

    “Let go  of I and become WE, the ONE, the ALL ETERNALLY.” Rael of One

    Not only the thirsty seek the water; the water as well seeks the thirsty.” Rumi

    The Living Waters by Rael

    Yeshua said that he would give us a spring of living water which would spring up eternally within us. By this he meant that when men come to understand that there is but one Life, that this knowledge would enable them to use the Law of The Creative Power of Thought wisely.

    We are surrounded by an atmosphere which is, to our physical being, life giving. As far as we know there is a limitless amount of this air. By the process of inhaling and exhaling this “physical life force” it assumes form in accordance with the avenue or outlet it finds through us.

    The individual has within himself a limitless supply of “living water” which ever wells up and fills him. However just as a body of water upon the surface of the Earth Mother will take form, size, direction and velocity of movement according to the conditions to which it is subjected, so will the outflow of this “living water” into the affairs of man, be governed by the conditions which he imposes upon its outlet. This outlet’s way of creating and bringing into the physical are through thoughts(will) and emotions (feelings). This is the creative principle we experience here. I call this living water “universal primal water” which holds the zero point of pure potentiality (the all and the nothing waiting a resonance of desire to create) and is organized through consciousness which again is our thoughts and feelings.

    When we tap into this fountain of life and it’s living waters within, especially when in a meditative state, we connect to that ever creative principle, the pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.  When aligning with this principle we realize, come to an awareness, that our true Self is one with this pure potentiality. I and the Father are ONE. The FAther doith the work. (the masculine energy of doing through the action of thought,  merged with the feminine, divine Mother feeling aspect of being, the magnetic cup that holdeth the waters, the alchemist's vask to anchor in the physical) There is no separation from it so we have all of it’s capabilities. All the codes/harmonics of creation of everything that ever was, is and will be are held within it. This is our divine inheritance and is the limitless power that manifests everything in the universe and beyond. We just activate it through our awareness of it and join as a unified field of one with the divine organizer's and cocreate that which is our desire. (there are technique's to assist us in allowing more of this energy to flow through us, helping to remove anything that blocks it's full flow. One is kundalini yoga and there are many aspects of it . All questions of doubt about this powerful technique and energy are answered in the Introduction of Kundilini Yoga that is included on the site given below. I highly suggest that everyone read it, all ages as there are techniques for everyone.  Here is the link: http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html)

    Having this knowledge, we, the alchemist, drink deep in understanding and knowing, of the living water within us. This fountain of life is the Spirit of Life force within us. Its flow to us, in us and through us is ever-present and limitless—so, too is Its welling up in our affairs. Our cup filleth and runneth over into all of our relations. This is what 2011 represents, a unification of the two into a foundation of interconnectedness, unity, a dance together in celebration of this life force that we have been gifted. The space in between the two one’s of the eleven is a pillar of light we call our unique expression of this life. Through this unification we create peace, beauty and harmony within us to flow out into our home, then out into our family, out into our community, then out into our city, then out into our state, then into our country and finally out into the world, what world, the New Earth “World System II” Earth, where I know you are me and I AM you so why would I do anything to hurt you/me. And as this unified field of ONE, we join together and do whatever it takes to create what is in our hearts for ourselves, our families, and certainly the children, who are most important and the focus at this time as the generations to come.

    This is the WAVE of ONENESS that is beyond the galactic underworld is the consciousness of the Enlightened Unity Consciousness of the 9th Wave. We are evolving back into our full potential by merging the two brain hemispheres, blossoming all brain awareness and eliminating separation consciousness, bringing back online the 90% of the brain's potential that has been dormant which I believe is the veil that has been allowing us to forget and experience something different. This is of course fulfilling the law of karma. These laws are unchanging and the set laws of creation. When we to not adhere to these laws there is always an effect and what we experience as reality is that effect.  One can be standing next to another and not experience or see the same thing and that is the law in action.

    The Law of Cause and Effect allows us to experience outside of our true being as a barometer of sorts through our physical senses, mostly our feelings. Being that our feelings have been numbed out, dummed down, because of conditioning that WE have allowed through eons of time, we or should I say the masses have been missing these signs that have been there all along. This was of our own choice and it has always been. It is the Law of Free Will. If through “time”, because of our choices, we have become disconnected to our source, this would certainly allow us to experience suffering to bring us into the awareness that we have veered of the path. It is all part of the divine plan that we chose as in the song by the Bryds, "Turn Turn Turn" states. It is interesting that these lyrics were taken from the bible in the book of Ecclesiates. There are enough of us that certainly have learned all about pain and suffering on a magnified scale and have come back to Earth at this time to create something different once again. We have integrated and learned where we have veered off the path and have come to desiring to walk the straight and narrow path bringing home, being in our true essence of magnificence and seeing others in theirs, right here where we are in the physical on this beautiful blue planet. Are you ready???

    Here are the lyrics and very interesting I may say. The duality of Maya for sure.

    Bryds – Turn, Turn Turn

    Words adapted from the Bible, book of Ecclesiates

    Music Peter Seeger

    To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

    A time to be born, a time to die

    A time to plant, a time to reap

    A time to kill, a time to heal,

    A time to laugh, a time to weep

    To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

    A time of love, a time of hate
    A time of war, a time of peace
    A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

    To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
    And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

    A time to gain, a time to lose
    A time to rend, a time to sew

    A time for love, a time for hate
    A time for peace, I swear it's not too late

    Originally written by Pete Seeger in 1959 and recorded in 1962 Recorded by the Bryds in 1965 The lyrics are taken almost verbatim from the book of Ecclesiastes, as found in the King James Version (1611) of the Bible[3](Ecclesiastes 3:1), though the sequence of the words was rearranged for the song. Ecclesiastes is traditionally ascribed to King Solomon.

    To be yourself gives you all that you need to feel fulfilled, all that can make your life meaningful, significant.  Just being yourself and growing according to your nature will bring the fulfillment of your destiny. ~Osho

    "The last barrier to self-empowerment is the need for validation from others." Jose' Arguelles