Jennifer Hoffman: In-Sights from Uriel Heals to Enlighten your Life

    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 11, 2011
      Photo Jen_1
      Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielApril 11, 2011
        Greetings!

      Are you feeling Mercury retrograde yet? It's affecting our actions and movement. Use this time to pause, re-consider, reflect, and re-view your options. If you're frustrated because you can't take action, look around to see what else may be available for you instead. Here's what is in this week's newsletter:
      • The Enlightening Life radio show is now on Itunes. Click here to download the archives and more will be available soon.
      • The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint meditation is our most popular product. And this is the perfect time to clear these energies so we can be aligned with our joy instead of our limiting energetic imprints. Get your download copy by clicking here.
      • I want to honor all of you who took the Maternal Emotional Energetic class last week, for your courage and healing commitment. It isn't easy to look at these energies but there is so much closure and healing available when we do, as you have seen in your lives.
      • It's my birthday this week and we're having a birthday special. 25% off of your entire order (readings, bundled products and meditation downloads are not included) beginning April 12 and ending April 17. Visit the Products page for more information and use the code BDAY412 when you check out to apply the discount. The Guilt and Shame, Aligning the Trinity and Miracle Mastery programs are included in this sale.
      • Every relationship is an energetic connection that occurs because we're cruising together. When our energy is no longer flowing, we move apart and lose the connection. Read about it in the first article.
      • Mercury retrograde is intensifying this week, so you can expect more delays, missed communications, strange happenings and things that just won't work. How can you survive this for two more weeks? This is the subject of the second article.
      • In Archangel Uriel's message this week is about our different aspects and how we can learn to integrate them into our humanity, so our third dimensional life can take on multi-dimensional qualities and the gifts we have there.
      • No matter how much you may want to help your children avoid problems, there is a time when you must stop talking and let them act. Then they will learn to value your input. This is the Indigo/Crystal article for this week.  Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.
      Step into your Miracle Mastery! Get more from life! Sign up for the Miracle Mastery on-line program, now with group and personal coaching options.  Click here to register.

      Read the April article on the Uriel Heals website. (NOTE: The article will be available by Monday afternoon)
      The series on Indigos and Suicide is available on the Today's Children page in response to your requests. Read the newsletter in Spanish at Templo del Sol, thank you Xitlalli! The link is on the Uriel Heals home page. Be sure to visit the Lightworker Resources page on the website to see helpful tools for your spiritual, emotional and physical well-being. I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the Uriel Heals Newsletter. Recent newsletters and articles are available on the 'Archives' page. The subscriber list grows daily and your emails and testimonials are appreciated. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

      We're Cruising Together

      Read the April 2011 message here.

      As our spiritual awareness deepens we can see ourselves as more than humans going through the different activities that comprise our daily life. Expanding our awareness of ourselves and the earth to include energy gives a new dimension to life and living. We are, as is everything around us, energy in motion. And we connect to everyone through energy. Every relationship we have is based on an energy match, on some level that isn't always based on joy and good times. Our feelings and opinions are secondary and depend on the level of energy we share. Despite what we may think about them, our connections with others are nothing more than different kinds of energy in motion.

      Every relationship is the result of an energetic connection with someone whose energy is at the same wavelength and whose motion matches ours on some level of our growth, healing and understanding. We fall in love with or like someone whose love energy is flowing like ours. We fall out of love with someone when our energy begins to move in different directions and we no longer share a flow and wavelength. We choose friends whose energy moves like ours. And our 'enemies' also have energy that corresponds to some aspect of our shared healing. Every emotion we have around others is associated with the energy that is part of our experience with them. When there is no longer a shared energy flow our feelings change because the e-motion is different.

      And this also includes the lessons, karma and healing that each of us has as part of our life path. Any 'feelings' or emotions we have towards someone corresponds to this energy, which is why we can have no feelings at all towards some people and very strong feelings towards others. Through our shared energetic signature we come together for whatever time is necessary to complete a healing or karmic cycle and then we either continue together in a new direction or move apart. So we will connect to heal and share energy and once that aspect of our energy or e-motion is fulfilled, we can move the relationship to another level if we both choose that. But if we don't then the e-motional flow that brought us together now separates us and we no longer 'feel' the same way about each other.

      Energy is the creator of all connections between us, from our most cherished love to our most challenging partner, the flow of our energy dictates the type, purpose and length of our connections. The people we can't spend enough time with and those we can't wait to get away from all share an energetic flow with us. So as you go about your day, look at the people from an energetic perspective. Who do you 'like' and dislike, and who do you have no opinion about? It's all energy that is moving in a flow that determines who walks on your path with you, for whatever time they are there, and who doesn't.

      The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
      The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, April 13, 2011, at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

      Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

      Retro Madness and Mayhem

      Are you experiencing Mercury retrograde madness and mayhem? This is the first retrograde of 2011 which started March 31 and ends on April 23rd although it officially exits its shadow period on May 11. This one seems to be creating more than the usual problems with communication and travel, computers crashing, misplaced items, forgetfulness, etc.,  probably because it's happening in Aries, the sign of action. While we want to push forward, retrogrades make us slow down, and all of the re- words come into play, re-think, re-consider, re-view, re-member, re-do.

      I like to look at retrogrades as a chance to re-view my life because anything that I am not sure about or moving too quickly with stops moving so I can re-think my strategy. Now I could get angry about this but I have learned that doesn't help so I take the extra time the Universe has just given me and go over my plans and projects. As an Aries I tend to move and think fast, so a re-view also allows me to make sure that I have thought of all possible options and see if I have any new ideas or thoughts about the issues.

      There are times, during a Mercury retrograde, when things fall through and that can be a mixed blessing. I've had situations end for no apparent reason only to have something else open up once the retrograde was over, that was a much better option for me. This is the blessing of Mercury retrograde and is also what is happening now. Instead of being upset over the missed appointments, miscommunications and things that get stuck, take a deep breath and remind the Universe of its promise - what is taken away gets replaced with something better.

      We can get so fixated on one outcome that we don't allow anything else to happen and Mercury retrograde will help us with that. Often the outcome we want is delayed so we can take our time (and it's stuck so we have plenty of time) and re-consider. Do we really want that? Why is it so important? Is there another option? Is this in our Highest Good? Are we willing to take some additional time to think about it? Then we get all the time we need because Mercury moves backwards for a few weeks so we can pause, re-think our options, re-consider our choices and take a few deep breaths and remember that we are human 'beings' who have to stop 'doing' occasionally.

      Release emotional baggage, find your creativity, set a new intention for your life with the 11 Days for 2011 self-study program. This is the year of your 'Great-ness' and you can claim it. Click here to find out more.

      Uriel's Message -- Know Your Selfs

      Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

      What you know of the physical aspect that you define as your humanity is one aspect of the multi-dimensional, limitless being that you are. And when you limit the knowing of yourself to the ego your gifts and abilities, multiple potential and life paths are restricted to what the ego is able to accept. The ego is the first level of the self and beyond that are multiple levels that encompass dimensions of being, expanding levels of energetic vibration and the potential to know and express your mastery at all levels.

      The self beyond the ego is not accessible because your aspects are grounded in the physical body so you can function in the third dimension. A strong ego was required to help you manage  polarity, fear and the energies that are present on earth. But the ego was not intended to become the dominant aspect, to the exclusion of the others, as it has become. And the ego limits the expression of the self to what the ego is able to know, understand and relate to in its limited view of the self. The ego believes it is the only aspect of the self but there are many others it can work with.

      The aspects of your self beyond the ego include the Higher Self, which is your source connection as well as access to lifetimes that have been lived at other times and places. The multi-dimensional aspects are those that co-exist with you, that you are experiencing on a soul level in conjunction with the lifetime that you know through the ego. These life experiences are energetic and include multiple gifts and abilities. You have access to these other aspects  through your dream time, when your physical body and ego are resting and release their connection to the third dimension.

      Without the ego's grounded presence in the third dimension you access these other aspects by releasing your grounding and this puts you in energetic spaces where you can no longer function in the physical. A balanced partnership between ego and your multi-dimensional being will allow you to access these energetic places and acknowledge the gifts you have with them, gifts that you are now ready to use and that the energies on earth have expanded enough to accept. Be patient with this process but be open to allowing your multi-dimensional aspects to connect with you and create the miracles, peace, joy and fulfillment that the earth can know through you and the gifts you have to offer through all of your aspects.

      The Time to Stop Talking

      No matter how much we think something is good for our Indigos, will help them, improve their life, help them find peace, there comes a point where we have to stop talking and allow them to make their choices. You know how hard this can be, especially when you can see that they are going to drive themselves over a cliff and their eyes are closed. And you have been where they are, know what is going to happen and want to help them prevent a challenge or difficulty that you experienced yourself. Wouldn't you have appreciated someone like you to give you guidance when you were their age? You do now but you are also not their age and no matter how much you want to talk until they listen, there comes a time when you must stop talking and let them choose.

      As adult Indigos it is hard to watch our children go through the struggles we also experienced, feeling their confusion and uncertainty and wanting to take them by the hand and lead them through their dark night of the soul. We expect them to be grateful for our help because we didn't have someone who could do that for us when we were their age. But instead of being grateful for our help they think we're interfering, we don't understand or can't relate to their experience. And instead of listening to us they ignore us and our advice, until they find out that we were right and then they need us to bail them out of trouble (or jail).

      One of the hardest things I had to do was let my children learn on their own and resist the urge to lead them by the hand through every pitfall I knew they would face. I could relate to how they felt and didn't want them to feel that kind of pain or how scary it was to feel alone and unsupported. I was so willing to be there to pick them up when they fell but they didn't want me anywhere near them when they were running towards disaster at full speed. And they did have all sorts of upsets and problems but I limited my interference in their life. If they didn't listen to me and got into trouble, they were on their own. It didn't take long for them to learn to consider the advice I had to give.

      I know it's hard to stop talking when you know that your advice could help your children, no matter how old they are, but there comes a time when they stop listening and doing more talking doesn't help. You can set boundaries and let them know that they can be on their own but you will limit the help you give when they get into trouble. I told my children that if I had to bail them out of trouble, then they had to consider my input in their decisions. It may take one time but they will learn to ask for your advice before committing to something important. And they will listen and respect your advice more if you give it when they want it instead of offering it non-stop until they do not hear it any more. They have to learn to make powerful choices and will learn more from their powerless ones than from hearing about your similar experiences 'at their age', even if they are true.

      Read about Indigos & Crystals

      Classes and Products

      New guided meditations are available now:

      Communicating with your Angels and Guides

      Chakra Clearing

      Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing

      Available at the website now for instant download, click here

      Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

      Aligning the Trinity
      Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
      11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!

      The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

      Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

      VTA course

      Now available with group and personal coaching options.
      Click here for more information.

       30days cover smallBuy the Book

      Now in its second printing. Thanks to all who have ordered. Click here to purchase.
      In This Issue
      We're Cruising Together
      Retro Madness and Mayhem
      Uriel's Message -- Know Your Selfs
      The Time to Stop Talking
      Order the Book
      Quick Links

      Scheduled Events

      Birthday Sale: get 25% off your order this week -- it's my birthday!
      Readings, download meditations and bundled products do not apply.
      Sales is from 4/12 to 4/17.
      Use the code BDAY412 in the shopping cart. Order your products here:

      Jennifer Hoffman

      Promote Your Page Too

      More info available on Events page
      Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
      click here

      Book your Consultation

      Schedule Process

      Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.
      All times are shown in US Central time, which is
      1 hour earlier than US Eastern
      1 hour later than US Mountain
      2 hours later than US Pacific
      6 hours earlier than UK
      7 hours earlier than Western Europe

      Information is available on the Consultations page of the website and there is a user manual too, at the top of the page.
      Contact Information
      Visit the Uriel Heals website at www.urielheals.com for more information, archives, articles and events.

      Jennifer Hoffman
      816-350-1139

      Uriel Heals | Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. | PO Box7076 | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064

      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 16, 2012
        Photo Jen_1
        Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielJanuary 16, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        At the risk of sounding like a broken record (that shows my age, doesn't it!), this is the last newsletter that will be sent from my current provider. Starting Jan. 23, they will come from my new mail service. If you have not yet subscribed using the new signup boxes, please do so before Tuesday, Jan. 17. The boxes are at www.urielheals.com and www.enlighteninglife.com. Before you do that, please add info@... and support@... to your email address book and whitelist them, or add them as a preferred sender so your emails do not go into your spam or junk mail folder.

        The 2012 predictions have been posted and I'll be discussing them throughout this month. They may help you with some of the things that we experience in the upcoming months. Click here to read them now.

        Are you an Indigo or Crystal? Do you know what that is? Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

        I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

        There are over 2000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link

        New Energy, New Expressions

        In the 2012 predictions I used the word energy in many different ways because we will, over the course of this year and beyond, have a much different perspective on energy than we have ever had before. We have looked at energy in a very simple way in the past, we used the term 'having no energy' when we feel tired and 'being full of energy' when we feel motivated and enthusiastic. But it's a far more complex process than that, as we will learn because energy is what moves us, the earth and the Universe, we are affected by and in control of it, and we're either working with it or against it.

        We are energetic beings, which is expressed in our physical body. Our muscles move because their neural synapses fire, much like a spark plug in a car. Our heart is an electrical pump and our entire nervous system works in the same way as the electrical wiring in our houses. These are automatic processes that we don't think about and yet we can control them with our thoughts. We can make ourselves sick, just as we can make ourselves well. We can raise our energy, as well as deplete it. And as we become more conscious of our place in the Universal energetic field we can become an active participant in its flow, moving and directing it at will, because that is one of the roles we play as co-creators of our lives and of the Universe.

        Energy is present in everyone and everything, it is part of the air we breathe and within and on the earth. All of humanity has become more conscious of the earth's energy, its precious natural resources and how we interact with it physically. But we also interact energetically with the earth, which is why we are attracted to some places and not others. It's also why we are affected by the movement of the planets and the weather. We can affect that too, by monitoring and choosing our thoughts because we are both part of the earth energetic matrix and responsible for its vibrational levels. As partners with the earth, we are also partners in its evolution and ascension.

        Everything in our reality is an energetic construct, a reality that is nothing more than a reflection of our energy. With conscious intentional shifts in our energy, up or down, our reality has to shift accordingly. And this works on all levels, within humanity, the earth and the Universe. As we set an intention to integrating ourselves with our divinity and highest vibrations, that intention is magnified throughout humanity, the earth and the Universe. Imagine what would happen if everyone did this, every day. We would allow everything, everywhere to express its highest vibrations and divinity and this would indeed create heaven on earth.

        Click here to read the 2012 predictions

        The  Enlightening Life radio show
        The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

        Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

        Do I Want to Know This?

        Is it better to know something, even if it is hard to hear or are we better off not knowing? This is a question I have been asked by many who inquired about the results of my cancer screen. And I haven't heard from the doctor yet, which I think is a good thing but I'm not pressuring her either because I want her to give me an advised opinion.

        I've had the experience of knowing only part of a situation and making a decision based on partial information and it created a lot of fear and anxiety.

        Read the full article on my blog posting by clicking here.

        You attract according to how you value yourself. From its first lesson 'You are powerful' to the last, 'Recognizing Your Miracles', the 30 Days to Everyday Miracles book and the Miracle Mastery program helps you create a powerful value statement for your life. Find out more by clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate Your Failures

        Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

        Is it possible that the greatest reasons to celebrate are in the form of what you would call a failure, those things that did not end as you expected or become the fulfillment of a hope or desire? How can you be happy about something that causes you sorrow and whose outcome means that you must re-create a part of your journey or find another path for your life because the one you have been on is finished? That which you call a failure is actually an expression of your soul's healing if you understand its true meaning and value.

        The meaning of a failure can be found in alignment because what you cannot create what you are not aligned with. In the past you may have been able to create a version of it but as you increase your vibrations you will notice that your failures come more quickly and with greater intensity. This is because you are being guided to follow the path of alignment, that which is aligned with your energy, your soul's desire for your highest good and greatest energetic expression. When you intend to be powerful, anything that is not an expression of that power is removed from your field of potential.

        The value of failure is disconnection from energies that do not serve you, from karmic cycles and the repetition of past behaviors. All that you know emanates from your past, other lifetimes, your karmic history and cellular memory. The highest expressions of your energy represent the path of the unknown and it will unfold with your intention. As you fail at one thing and release it with detachment, joy and forgiveness, you allow a higher expression of your energy to come forward and become part of your reality.

        Every failure is confirmation that your energy is no longer at that level and within those possibilities. There are higher potentials and energies available to you and you will invite them to become your reality when you can bless your failures and release them, knowing that this is how your soul advises you that you are no longer able to create at that level. It is also an invitation to expand your awareness of yourself, your dreams, desires and to embrace a higher potential. So celebrate your failures, be grateful for them because they are showing you that all is well, you are on the path of transformation and that another reality is waiting for you to create it.

        Bless the Babies

        I was at an event this weekend and someone brought in a little baby, who was about  6 months old. She was very cute and very small-I have forgotten how small babies are because my own children are grown and I'm not around little babies very often. Of course everyone in the room was drawn to her, she had very sweet and gentle energy and calmly looked at everyone as they talked to her. When she looked at me I silently thanked her for being here and that I was here to support her work. She rewarded me with a big, toothless smile, she heard me and knew exactly what I was telling her.

        The new generations of children are here to continue the work that we are doing and as we go through our energetic work, we are laying a foundation for them and creating the energetic paradigms that they will have to change or can expand. In everything we do, we are creating energetic vibrations that may start in the present but they resonate in the future. Energy doesn't go away, it hangs around forever (remember all of the energy that we had to shift) which is why we benefit ourselves and all future generations by becoming more conscious of ourselves as energetic beings.

        Today's children are very energetically sensitive, which can show up as food allergies, illness, disease, irritability and behavioral issues, including autism. When they can't connect with energy or find energy they can align with, they close themselves off, reject it or become a reflection of the energy so others can know that it needs to be transformed. When we bless these children, show them that we recognize who they are, support them energetically and send them a little love, they are reminded that they are part of the continuum of transformation and ascension, and are not here alone.

        Bless a baby, any baby, all babies, it doesn't matter if it is yours, a friend's, a stranger's or a baby around the world you will never meet. I pray for the world's children every day, grateful for the work they are doing to open humanity's eyes to the need for energetic transformation through their often short lives in which they experience much suffering. But as we bless these children, sending them our love and support, we remind them that we are working together, they are part of our path as much as we are part of theirs and we are aware of their energetic needs and are conscious of our role in helping them with their work, and doing our best to help make their work easier by creating energy they can expand and multiply for the greatest good of humanity and the earth.

        Read about Indigos & Crystals

        Classes and Products

        New guided meditations are available now:
        Communicating with your Angels and Guides
        Chakra Clearing
        Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing program
        Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book as your download page comes from this address)

        Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

        Aligning the Trinity
        Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
        11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!
        The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

        Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

        VTA course

        Now available with group and personal coaching options.
        Click here for more information.

         Buy the Book

        AIM_front_cover

         Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
        In This Issue
        New Energy, New Expressins
        Do I Want to Know This?
        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate your Failures
        Bless the Babies
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events