Galactic Alert!!!

  • Rael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 12:23 AM
    Blessings to all you Most Beautiful Radiant Ones!

    The galactic alert I wish to share is one of great creational magnitude. I speak of the Mayan Dreamspell Calendar Red Serpent Wavespell beginning today April 8th thru April 20th. It is the only wavespell with 10 consecutive galactic activation portal days which begin April 9th continuing thru the 18th where the creational aspects of being are powerfully amplified.

    Interesting that we are in the Aries energies which is all about doing and initiating so we have this as a combined creative force energy. I also wish to embrace the unity of all divine energies such as the angelics in all their forms, all the ascended ones, all higher celestial and galactic beings and energies of the cosmos are all dancing together. We are all affected by everything and working together in this creational matrix.

    Here is something I found a few years back about what this red serpent energy brings.

    Red: East Initiates

    Red Serpent’s Code Words: Survive/ Life Force/ Instinct

    The Red Serpent Wavespell is always the 1st INITIATING wavespell of the 52-day "Blue Western Castle of Burning" which unifies the 4 wavespells of Red Serpent, White Mirror, Blue Monkey and Yellow Seed

    Archangel Azreal  Through the Archangel of Death and the coral (which carries the codes of the phi, zero point, the primal life force of pure potentiality) we can find the life force and the instinct of the serpent, the kundalini force that can rise from the first unified cell of eternal love and awaken our energy centers and our light body. To recognize and express our Goddess energy. (the primal divine feminine, Sophia dove energy)

    GALACTIC ALERT!

    Due to its placement in the 260-day Tzolkin cycle, the Red Serpent wavespell always brings the 10-in-a-row-galactic-activation-portals!!!

    I have also attached a tid bit about the serpent energies from the Secret Doctrine by Madame Blavatsky. l. Maia from Spirit Mythos shares, "The serpent (and dragon) in most ancient times, was a representation of the primal Mother Earth. However, with the assuming of male dominance in religion, the symbology of the serpent was changed to suit the patriarchal dismemberment of the Goddess, and thus, the serpent became the power that must be vanquished beneath the heel of the God. In conquering the serpent, so the Delphic oracle sanctuary demonstrated to its following the power of ther Gods to overcome the Old Religion of the original priestess oracles." This is not to judge but an opportunity to forgive and love that male domineering energy back (which is a part of all of us) to God/Goddess energy LOVE the HIGHEST COSMIC LOVE THAT COSMIC LOVE WILL ALLOW as our GOD/GODDESS Selves. We are all ONE and in this together as a unified field of one in the ocean of creation.

    I also would like to mention the fact that we are in the Red Overtone MoonYear which is to remember what it is I came here to do... I have attached a wonderful explanation of the energies of this year's energy and what it brings to our being indivdually and collectively. In it are exercises for us to delve deep into really being in our power, activating the Inner Hero and Neuronal Ethusiast. This is about humbly being all that you can be. It is about Quantum Jumping into our highest aspect and creating from that Self.

    It is interesting as the Red Overtone Moon day is in this wavespell. It falls on April 12th, 2011 which numerically is an 11 and hold the resonance of illumination into the higher vibrational ways of being, balancing the masculine and feminine.

    These portal days are about being very mindful of what your thoughts are and placing focus on what is in your heart's desire for yourself and the whole of HUmanity and beyond collectively.  The galactic energies are tone 8, which is harmonizing and modeling integrity and numerically the number eight brings forth the vibration of infinite possibiltes. It is important to stay in this focus thru your heart. We know spiritually and scientifically that the heart is actually 500 times more powerul than the brain and is the main frame computer of the HUman temple and contains the three fold flame of your I AM presence. The heart is actually the determining factor for the brain. (there is a membrane around the heart that has been viewed doing this and is documented in Oxford University) The highest form of creating works through the brain and heart working together thru the mind of the soul to create our desires which must first get clearance from the heart, again where our desire body/higher aspect of our being resides energetically. The heart works with our emotions, the magnetic aspect of being and when it merges with the minds thought forms it sparks forth our desire into matter, the physical aspect of creation. This is another topic so I will not go into detail on this here. My point here is TRY (Saint Germaine, Master Alchemist says the word try is the sacred formula of being: Theos=God; Rule=Law You=Being Theos+Rule+You=God's Law Active as Principle within your Being) TRY and quiet yourself each day and when you are fully connected in your heart, visualize and feeeeeeel what it is you would like to create for yourself and the world. When sending healing do not focus on the discord, disaster or suffering simply visualize what is in your heart that would bring, harmony and joy to all concerned.

    As most know, there are amazing astrological aspects that have been building up the moment for our entering into the 9th wave of the Mayan calendar which is the last wave recorded and began on March 9th, 2011. It is the wave of Enlightened Unity Consciousness, moving beyond galactic into universal. We are also in the last day which started November 2nd of 2010 and is the 7th day out of the 7 days and 6 nights each 360 days long. This last day holds the energy of bliss and ends this year on October 28th. This last day is a time of reseeding, to complete the cycle and start an even greater cycle. Time of the New Heaven and the New Earth, See Revelations 19:19.  These so called days and nights are the thirteen tones of creation according to the Mayan. We have been going through the Galactic Underworld since anuay 5th, 1999  and just moved out of which is explained below from site http://www.maya-portal.net/tzolkin

    "The Galactic Underworld is the level of creation that currently influences the mind of human beings the most strongly. It is developed through the energetic effects of thirteen tuns (360 days perods that are subdivided into seven peak energy (days) and six valleys (nights) each symbolized by a specific deity. Day by day, this wave movement brings increasingly greater flows of right-brain energies and propels the end of Western dominance in the world. The deeper we go into this Underworld the stronger will the waves become. To mark these most significant shift periods in the evolution of consciousness, celebrations focusing on alignment with the divine plan are taking place all over the world."

    Praise God/Goddess Most High!!! We are now in the Universal/UnityConsciousness and are taking flight! :-)

    The calendar does not imply or suggest what happens after this time nor does Scriptures, expcept that there will be a period of 1000 years of peace (that surpasses all understanding) and the 34,000 years of the fullfilment of the promises given to Abraham.

    The Mayans did not understand all the events even when they foresaw the end of their cultures calendar. They then knew that their role was to guard the meaning of the calendar until the "end", just as God told Daniel to seal up the book until the End and this they didand here we are. (Daniel chap.12) So we have it as a tool to usher us into the unknown of greater potential and evolvement. Creational experience is about not knowing and trusting and having faith in the process of the divine plan and having fun creating along the way. "Know ye not ye are Gods." I love the way the Mayans named these cycles as waves. We are riding the waves of conscious experience. It is a divine dance or dance of divinity, the DD!!! So have fun dancing and creating as you dance along and ride the way!

    I have listed below the energy of each galactic activation portal. This is for you to just be with each days energy if it so resonates with you to do so and know that each one is energetically calling you to ride it's wave and integrate it's love, power and wisdom from within your sacred earthly temple to empower you to do your part in the divine plan and unfold your divine gift that you do like no other. Your special signature gift that is yours and yours alone. You will have soul family that align with what it is you are called to do although you will bring something that no one else can bring to the plate of creation with whatever it is you are called to do. This is called your dharma in the east. You will be completely and utterly given everything you need by the universal fabricators wth ease and grace when you open up to this gift you have to give like no other. You are a unique drop a snow flake in a ever flowing sea, a creational matrix of divinity where everything is interconnected. Use your power mindfully and in accordance to the Law of One, which is the original Law of Creation. This law is: We are all one, when one is harmed all are harmed, when one is helped all are helped, therefore in the name of who I AM and I AM ONE with ALL THAT IS I ask only for that which is for the highest good of ALL concerned. I give great thanks that it is done. SO BE IT! AND SO IT IS!

    Here are the energies of each day in this powerful Red Serpent Wavespell.
    My joyous/blissful blessing to ALL!!!
    Your siSTAR Rael

    April 8th, 2011
    Red Magnetic Serpent
    1st day in wavespell:identify purpose
    I unify in order to survive, attracting the store of life force. I seal the magnetic tone of purpose. I am guided by my own power doubled.
    April 9th, 2011
    White Lunar World-Bridger
    2nd day in wavespell: Identify challenge
    I polarize in order to equalize, stablizing opportunity. I seal the store of death with the lunar tone of challenge. I am guided by the power of endlessness. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 10th, 2011
    Blue Electric Hand
    The third day: Identify service
    I activate in order to know, bonding healing. I seal the store of accomplishment with the electric tone of service. I am guided by the power of magic. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 11th, 2011
    Self-Existing Star
    The 4th day: Identify form
    I define in order to beautify, measuring art. I seal the store of elegance with the self-existing tome of form. I am guided by the power of flowering. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 12th, 2011
    Red Overtone Moon
    The fifth day: Take Command
    I empower n orde to purify, commanding flow.
    I seal the process of universal water with the overtone of radiance.
    I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 13th, 2011
    White Rhythmic Dog
    The sixth day: Command equality
    I organize in order to love, balancing loyalty. I seal the process of heart with the rymthic tone of equality. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 14th, 2011
    Blue Resonant Monkey
    The seveth day: Command attunement
    I channel in order to play, inspiring illusion. I seal the process f magic. I am guidd by the power of abundance. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 15th, 2011
    Yellow Galactic Human
    The 8th day: Command Integrity
    I harmonize in order to influence, modeling wisdom.
    I seal the process of free will with the galactic tone of integrity. I am guided by the power of intelligence. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 16th, 2011
    Red Solar Skywalker
    The 9th day: Formalize action
    I pulse in order to explore, realizing wakefullness. I seal te outut of space with the solar tone of intention. I am guided by the power of universal water. I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 17th, 2011
    White Planetary Wizard
    The 10th day, full moon: Manifest action
    I perfect in order to enchant, producing receptivity. I seal the output of timelessness with the planetary tone of manifestation. I am guided by the power of spirit.
    I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 18th, 2011
    Blue Electric Eagle
    The 11th day, moon appears still full and the last activaton portal: Liberate service
    I dissolve in order to create, realeasing mind. I seal the output of vision with the spectal one of liberation. I am guided by my own power doubled.
    I am a galactic activation portal ...enter me.

    April 19th, 2011
    Yellow Crystal Warrior
    The 12th day: Cooperation of form
    Number: 12
    Sun: CIB- Owl south in the long count
    I dedicate in order t question, universalizing fearlessness. I seal the outut o intelligence with te crystal tone of cooperation. I am guidedby the power of elegance.

    April 20th, 2011
    Red Cosmic Earth
    The 13th day: Take magic flight
    Number: 13
    Sun: CABAN- Earth, east in the long count
    I endure in order to evolve, transcending synchronicity. I seal the matrix of nvigation with the cosmic tone of presence. I amguided by the power of birth.

    Most happy and magical Red Serpent Wavespell.
    Loving you with of all of my heart,
    Rael of One

    ~ **~

    You are what your deep,driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is yor deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. -Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5

    ~ **~