Inner Child Daily Reading: Wishing Upon A Star (Open Your Mind & Heart To Your Star-Self)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      XVII Wishing Upon a Star

      When this card appears in your reading, an important wish, desire, or hope may be fulfilled soon. Open your mind and heart to your star-self, your higher identity that guides you upward on the path of destiny. You may want go out in the evening or just before dawn and commune with the heavens, attuning yourself to the magnificent presence of a planet (\wandering star\) like Venus, Mars, or Jupiter, or a brilliant first-magnitude star such as Antares, Sirius, Aldebaran, Regulus, or Arcturus. Remember that your true essence is spiritual light, clothed in this life by a physical body. Your exalted prayers and thoughts have the power to uplift and heal friends, loved ones, and your greater community.
      Traditional tarot archetype: The Star
      Zodiacal ruler: Aquarius