Invitation from Carrie Hart / Note for Shannon

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Aloha Friends. . . sending this out especially to Shannon, but wanted to share with everyone.  Carries connection with our totems as profound and her gift in channeling that is wonderful.  Use the link to her site to play with 'The Enchanted Forest', but even if not interested in counseling session, check out the loving and fun way that she presents her invitation!
      Dear Friends,

      I do apologize for the second email.  It appears that I misspelled the link in the one I sent earlier.
      So here it is again, and properly this time.  The webpage upon which I am offering private sessions is:

      Would you believe that I had a little intuitive hit that I should test the link, but I was in a hurry so I didn’t?  It always amazes me that I sometimes still ignore my intuition!

      In case you haven’t read the other email, here it is again below.

      Thanks again for your patience and understanding.  And thanks to those of you who alerted me to the error.

      Love & peace,
      Carrie

      Dear Friends,

      It came to me today that I am to offer private sessions again.  I am to create a place of love, warmth and healing, where we can go below fear and anxiety and gently uncover your inner peace.  Together we will heal your heart and rediscover the joy that still resides within you.  And I am to offer this at a rate that will make these services widely accessible.

      For the past two days I have been working on www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com, updating the site.  My heart opened so wide every time I looked at the wonderful animal faces and heard their beautiful voices.   I could also feel a restlessness, an energy that wanted me to do something, but I wasn’t sure where it was leading.

      Then today, finally, I understood.  Running Wolf was drumming in the back of my mind all day until I saw it clearly.  The world needs healing and I am to do my part by helping you open to the healing energy that is there for you.  And from you, then, it will flow out into the world.

      I will be offering my service on www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com, but it is not just shamanic work I will be doing.  I feel I am to use everything that I have learned over the years.  I am to reach into the many techniques I know and employ those that will have the greatest benefit for you.  I am to connect deeply with you and see which of the guides and power animals wish to work with you during our session.
      The path will be clear when we place our feet upon it.  We will simply go deep and allow ourselves to be led into the healing space that will open for you in the moment of connection.

      Please go to http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/session.htm now to learn more and to sign up.

      I am feeling a certain urgency to do this work, that it is important that we ensure that we are able to access our deepest core of truth freely and openly, so we may then pour healing out upon the waiting earth.
      I hope that you will choose to join me soon.

      Love & peace,
      Carrie

      Systematique, Inc. for
      www.CarrieHart.com
      www.PurringPanther.com
      www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com
      www.Quado.com
      PO Box 893
      Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274

      If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
      Cancel

      To update your contact information:
      Update
      No stress, only PLAY in Service.
      I have EVERYTHING I need, to do ALL the things I WANT and EVERYTHING I want to do ALL the things I NEED!
      Aloha Ke Akua!  Malama Pono!!