Power of the Flowers Daily Reading: Angel's Trumpet (New World Man)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      Angel’s Trumpet

      ~ GET A PERSONALIZED READING ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ PURCHASE FLOWER ESSENCES ~
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Blessing:
        Angel's Trumpet,
        Sound a note,
        New World Man, Arise!
        Heal the wounded male within,
        Make him whole, Make him wise.
      Latin: Datura candida

      Color(s): White

      Archetype: New World Man. Over the past 5,000 years of human history, male-domination has caused great harm to the planet. It is through a deep surrender of the personal will to control and dominate, that the New World Man will become capable of healthy expressions of creativity and assertion, and fulfill his considerable destiny of service to humanity. His receptivity to change happens only when he understands that he must be transformed internally, so that he may blossom in aspiration with the Divine.

      Signature: A large evergreen shrub with ample leaves and flowers, especially fragrant at night. Its shiny, tubular flowers point downward toward the earth, closely resembling trumpets shimmering beautifully in the moonlight.

      Healing Properties: Angel’s Trumpet offers its trumpet-like call, heralding a time of transformation and rebirth. It is especially helpful for those in transition, those resisting letting go of material attachments, or those engaged in the literal dying process.

      Healing: For both men and women, Angel's Trumpet beckons you to surrender inwardly, to the areas in your life that are in need of repair, compassion, and re-ordering at this time. This card comes to remind you that in the correct ordering of things, outer manifestation should come only as a crowning of the inner being, after one has truly opened to joy and a willingness to change. If you are inwardly receptive at this time, you will receive the subtle insights and messages necessary for integration and wholeness.

      Angel's Trumpet flowers shine in the evening - the white blossoms glowing under the illumined moon. Symbolically, it is vital for New World Man, and the male principle in each woman, to enter his garden in the evening hours, allowing the receptive moon to stir his soul. Flowers are very receptive, and they will delight in being asked to participate in the healing of male woundedness. New World Man embraces nature, and by association, woman, in all her integrity. He humbly walks a path toward the future in order that he may help build a New World - a world of justice, harmony, and balance.