[ANGEL] 9th Underworld

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      ThIn this youtube I give a brief overview of the Mayan Calendar events occuring now.
      This is being resent for new people on the list.  It was filmed in dim light, so it is a bit hard to see me, but the audio is very good.  With much love, Cynthia

      Thumbnail13:45

      Ninth Underworld of the Mayan Calendar Video by Mark Moyer for Cynthia Rose Young

      This was a Video I shot  on Cynthia's Birthday. It was her gift to You on The Ninth Underworld of the Mayan Calendar March ...

      by mwpdvd 1 month ago 359 views