World Puja Network: Releasing Distortions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      If e-mail images are not able to be viewed,
      please click here to view in your web browser:

      April 1, 2011

      April 2011

      "The World Puja Broadcasting Network: the Leader in Empowerment Internet Radio," is now in its 11th year of daily global broadcasting. More than 900,000 people have made their way to The World Puja Network's daily, powerful, compelling informative broadcasts, over 1,300 timeless, empowering archives and multi-faceted website.

      The Shift becomes easier with The World Puja Broadcast Network
      paving a clear-cut path for you, daily.

      1. Note From Maureen

      2. Meet Our New Host: Hans Christian King

      3. April's Broadcast Highlights

      4. Brand New: Releasing Distortions

      5. Private Sessions

      Two things in particular in this "Note."
      First: This month has been another of over-arching, jaw dropping moments, all earthquakes aside, and now a new challenge of poisoned waters, which I know through our love and healing prayers will be healed. We give great thanks to Dr. Emoto as well as everyone of you participating worldwide in your deep and sincere love for this Planet.

      I know our Mother Earth is so very grateful that more and more of humanity is at long last deeply loving her and valiantly attempting to take burdens off of her. What a difference love makes. Give her time, she will respond in kind. It's been a long time since she has gotten this much deep caring and attention.

      Have you noticed that real love actually shakes us up too? Even we quake in its authenticity until we become used to this magnificent, new frequency, made real through ones Divine Heart; the one that God gave us to use. Oh we have so much to learn about loving as we adorn our New Human Earth Suits and re-member what it is to love without provocation, without agenda, without trying.

      I'm counting on the fact that there is going to be a big wake-up right around the corner, bigger than expected, and the catalyst will be love, the real one. Let's just see if we can all move this wake up a bit more quickly and ahead of 'schedule.' Actually let's make it a priority and the very reason we speak a word, take an action or take a breath.

      Someone wrote something to the effect that the word 'love' was becoming a bit watered down, even becoming trite. No, actually for the first time, I believe it's finally getting our attention and being experienced for what it really is. How could it be watered down when it's blowing hearts wide open? Seems to me the real love is finally coming to the surface. Haven't you noticed how much closer the Divine feels to you? That couldn't happen without love as the catalyst. We're getting there, we really are. Just don't stop five minutes before the miracle of the really noticeable shift inside of you!

      Second: On a different loving note, Esateys who had just come back from her hiatus on The World Puja Network with her new "Streams of Consciousness" show is now on a medical hiatus. She has asked me to not go into details, which of course I respect. Let's send her love and well wishes, knowing that "this too shall pass," and she will be back.

      Between this and next month we have new hosts and new shows that I am so excited about, and I'm certain you will be as well.

      For this month, however we are honored to have Hans Christian King joining us weekly on The World Puja Network. His teachings are timely and his heart for humanity, HUGE.

      Here are a few testimonials, from people whose names you'll recognize. From there make your own decision each week! (visit http://www.worldpuja.org for all details.)

      "Hans is not only authentic -- he has the capacity to take us to places within ourselves we've never been."
      - Michael Bernard Beckwith, Founder Agape International Spiritual Center
      "One of the top five psychics in the country"
      - The Miami Herald
      - Alan Cohen, best-selling author of The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore
      "Hans teaches us how to dig deep within our souls to find ourselves. I love the message."
      - George Noory, Host of Coast to Coast AM

      "What You Need to Know About Chemtrails." "The Great Time of Change That is Upon Us." "Jo Dunning's April 7, Energy Activation." "Do We Still Really Need Nuclear Power?" "Diamond Alignment Energy Transmission For You And The Planet." "Archangel Metatron's Weekly Transmission," "Heart Based Healing," Working With New Energetic Ley Lines," "Getting Out of Judgment with Yourself," Higher Contact and 2012," "April Energy Forecast," and much, much more.

      Please visit http://www.worldpuja.org for all of the details on the above broadcasts, and the dozens of others that will help support you through this month of energetic ups and downs.

      An "Invocation To Release Fear"
      Maureen Moss

      Dearest Hearts,

      As always I pray you are well. This month I'm not going to write an entire article, as I did so just a couple of weeks ago, however I thought sharing a powerful breath exercise followed by a powerful invocation might be of help to further open ourselves to real love.

      Find a quiet place, after you have read this, to do this breath work and to embrace this invocation with love and intention.

      First, we will take a few breaths together. I will guide you through each breath. As you take each breath, please breathe as though you were taking a breath of God into you.

      Focus on God, in whatever way is comfortable for you. You can focus if you like, on the feeling of love, making each breath sacred and allowing the Light of God that you breathe in, fill you.

      When you exhale, consciously breathe out particles or aspects of your old self out... the parts that you deeply know are not meant to be a part of your Divine New Human making its way into the new world, anymore. (Please take your time to consider what is at long last ready to be released from the old you, so the Advanced Divine You has space to merge with you taking his/her rightful place inside of you.)

      Being specific is very important. Single focused intention, followed by loving repetitive action, will produce a different result.

      You might be breathing out repetitive worry. You might breath out long-standing ill health that can actually be released now, or future fears, the seeming inability to love or be loved, current fears, lack of trust, a controlling nature, a pessimistic attitude or even a depressed state. Just let it out, consciously. Each one mentioned comes from the past, I promise you. They are not you, NOW. Time to reassemble.

      (I find this purposeful, conscious breathing, with a specific purpose quite helpful on a daily basis. God in, old self out.) It's a reassembly process that works.

      So take a deep, conscious and steady breath of God in and hold it for three counts, and then breathe a part of the old you out. Feel a part of you that doesn't belong with you any longer leaving.

      Take another deep, conscious and steady breath of God in and see God filling your body with Light. Hold it for three counts and breathe out any tension that doesn't belong to you any longer.

      Take another breath of God into the cells of your being. Hold it for three counts and breathe out any heavy energies that don't belong to you any longer.

      Please take another breath of God in. Hold it for three counts, and breathe out, self-doubt. Feel what it feels like to let go of self-doubt.

      Take one more breath of God into the cells of your being. Hold it for three counts and now breath out a circle of God around you. Be in the center of the circle of God around you.

      Take a normal breath and notice how you feel. Do you feel lighter? Make a note of what you are feeling. Notice which part of the old you has left.

      This is your re-birthing breath. God In. Old Self Out.
      Notice how you feel. Just notice. Get comfortable with the state of noticing. It will change more than you might ever imagine.

      Feel your body calmed down. This is the breath and the consciousness that it longs for. This is the breath and the consciousness that will change you. This is the breath and the consciousness that will immediately raise your vibrational field, making you more capable to accept the new Divine Human that is being birthed.

      This is the breath and the consciousness that will align and merge you with a new and healthy internal environment, allowing you to experience yourself from a Higher, truthful perspective.

      Now, will you hold your attention on the following invocation and speak it into your consciousness connecting deeply with each word.

      From The Light Of God That I Am, and From The Power and the Love of God That I Am, I call forth and intend that The Heart and Mind of God overlay my current heart and mind beginning now.

      I ask and I intend to interweave, work and play with you as you interweave, work and play with Me.

      Beginning now, we will merge in one Unified Field as WE.

      I AM willing to accept the quickened loving energies that will activate the Crystalline Essence of you, dear God, inside of my DNA.

      I AM willing to accept the Crystalline Energy of reconfigured and expanded Light and Love to make help push out the old me, making room for the Divine Me.

      I AM willing to open the halls of my mind and heart and release all imprisoned memories and stories to make room for a new reality to be born.

      I AM willing to have you re-organize my mind, dear God, to be in alignment with yours. I will not get in your way.

      I AM willing to have you restructure my heart so it is able to contain all of your heart, all of your Love inside of me, dear God. I will not get in your way.

      I AM willing to cease harsh criticism and judgment of myself.

      I AM willing to stop predicting my future or lingering in my past.
      Neither is reality. Neither is love.

      I AM willing to release all pessimism.

      I AM willing to believe in Infinite possibilities and potentials for myself.

      I AM willing to learn how to have an honest and loving relationship with myself, not a distorted one, once and for always.

      And so it is.
      (Take a breath and believe every word you said. Or say this invocation after your breath work 100 times until you do.)

      Copyright 2011, Maureen Moss. Please pass this to all you know it will serve keeping the article, name and websites intact:

      If you desire a private session, please visit the Powerful Living link on our Home Page, http://www.worldpuja.org for details. And then, please e-mail your name, phone number and time zone if you would like a private session, to Maureen@...

      I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance.
      May Grace follow you wherever you go. Know you are loved!

      Maureen Moss

      President of The World Puja Network, LLC

      E-Mail: Maureen@...
      Or: Maureen@...