Triple Goddess Daily Reading: Passage (I Surrender to the Depths of my Soul's Rebirth)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#goddess

        You would know the secret of death. But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life? --Kahlil Gibran
      Soul Message: I am an ever-changing aspect of the Triple Goddess, clothed in the garments of Sophia, the Black Madonna, Mother Mary, Demeter, and all other sacred manifestations of Her mystery. I travel through the portals of Her transformative death and rebirth processes. I am infinite and eternal as I surrender to the depths of my soul’s rebirth.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, all that must be relinquished and completed in this particular life cycle is revealed. The soul-spirited individual becomes aware of the need to transform the outer manifestations of life in order to sustain and support the life of the soul. Something must change in order for new life to emerge and prosper.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Black Madonna: In the pre-Christian West, the cult of the Black Madonna was associated with the alchemical process of death and renewal. You are invited to greet the Black Madonna as a representation of the spiritual forces at work in your daily life. This is a time of renewal and rebirth. What is dying away? What new opportunities await you? Do not be afraid.

      Everyday Encounters: Oftentimes the simple act of cleaning out closets and cabinets affirms one’s readiness for a new cycle of death and rebirth, symbolized by the Black Madonna archetype. House remodeling, relocation, a change of jobs, letting go of old friendships and relationships, a new exercise program, a marriage, divorce, pregnancy—these are some of the many ways in which the Passage or Death card manifests in everyday life. Embrace the uncertainty of change. Your reward will be the peace, clarity, and creativity that come from having nothing left to fear.

      Nature’s Healers: Black Cohosh

      13. Passage

      13. Passage
      ~ EXPLORE YOUR ONLINE READING IN MY 30-MINUTE PHONE TAROT SESSION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      Undertand your cards and receive the clarity you need with a personalized session with Isha.

      ~ ORDER AN EXTENSIVE ONE-HOUR TAROT CONSULTATION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ GET A TRIPLE GODDESS ASTRO MAPPING ~
      Designed just for women by Isha Lerner