To Crystal List/ New Crystals Posted /March 30, 2011 from Quantum Awakening

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011

      To Crystals List:

      I Have  posted  New Crystals on Quantum website. www.TheQuantumAwakening.com
      Crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis in order of emails RECEIVED,PLEASE BE PATIENT in this process. Please Honor all crystalline transactions  thequantumawakening@...  Blessings Gillian

      HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL CRYSTALS

      When I first touched these powerful little beauties, I got a sense of remembrance. Like I knew them already a sense of déjà vu. I have never seen stones like this before nor has the Brazilian mine owner. They were found in a small mine in Brazil. No one has ever seen anything like them before. I have a feeling this is all that is to be birthed.  All of us have researched them and found nothing like them in documentation.  The closest we can get is that the inclusions/ phantoms are red hematite but never in these kind of formations. They told me there name immediately upon touch, HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL CRYSTALS. We are all aware of the book from the 80’s of the same title. They are to be birthed before Easter as they represent the ‘blood of Christ’ and the Inherent ‘Christ DNA’.

      In religious text, the very words ‘the blood of Christ’ have a powerful effect on that which is dark and does not wish us well. The entire world has searched for the vessel/ grail that caught the blood of Christ. It really does not matter what religion one is, there are power words and statements issued in all religions and sacred texts, each being equally powerful and worth  one knowing.

      When the dark energies hit Japan, it caused a series of rips, and tears in the earth’s body, and something dark was released. The darkness only rears its head when the Light is beginning to peak. At that point of time, those who hold a great light within person, land or intent/vow are challenged on a real physical level as an onslaught of negativity and circumstances befall them.  To the outsider it looks as though one is cursed, as one event after another tries to take ones light and hope.  In these ‘dark tempests’ one can only hold on for dear life as everything around is ripped from its place of security. Knowing that one has to be a Beacon of light, a lighthouse and not jump into the seas of self. The biblical statement ‘ in the blood of Christ I command ye demons be gone’ is a lifesaver statement.

      The planetary hologram is being rewritten as we silently sit awaiting the outcome. Who and what whispers in your ear, Light or dark? Right or wrong? The fates tempt and teach all who will listen with a tin ear. Making your heart presence known changes the landscape of earth and her destiny. Undeniable proof will be seen by the blind, heard by the deaf, and felt by those asleep at the wheel of their life. We are part of the problem and part of the solution.  Many sacred beliefs will be put to the test as we see with our ears, listen with our eyes, and feel with every cell of our biology. Align with all you know to be love. A flooding of the heart allows you to rise above previous emotional tide lines and the barnacles of the past. Set sail into a heart that is free of debris. What is good within you has survived the flood. What was darkened has been cleared. You are being restructured into a format that can consciously conceive a shift in time allowing an opening of a grand healing.

      Are you prepared for the true appearance of love, which is deeper than an ocean, higher than a sky, brighter than a million suns? Anoint with this knowledge for a new level of life bursts forth from your atoms. Surging with truths that have laid dormant within your soul, sleeping until the arrival of a holiness that surpasses any religion.  Burst free from the shackles of limitation and fly on the spiraling winds of knowledge beyond thinking and time. Your eternal heart will lead you in the direction of perfect flow. Yes you are coming undone, yes you are releasing, and yes you will lose focus of what you thought was the vision. Jump from this limitation. There is nothing to stop you, but you.

      The power within the word and how one chooses to use it is amplified and clear. Balancing positive thought creation with doubt and confusion is a daily event. Wanting to finish but sometimes afraid to start. Knowing without a shadow of a doubt that ALL THOUGHTS COUNT! Believing absolutely in your ability to create on purpose or by default. This is Divine certainty in your DNA.

      All of history past present and future to come is built into the DNA of man. Mankind is programmed to remember for a God who never forgets. As certain time doors and prophesied dated events transpire (like 2012), an innate remembrance of possible futures to come is brought to the surface. A sense of déjà vu is included in a future that is unseen but felt on a cellular levels.  This gift allows one the divine choice of awareness.  Activating an ability to integrate with  time paradoxes in order to receive messages from your past and future selves. These Holy Blood Holy Grail crystalline beings enhance this ability. They direct you to be present, while at the same time accepting energy, and messages from your future past and multidimensional selves.

      Active participation is needed to shift the time domains into a place that is fearless. By energetically entering the human DNA, one is able to change the previous DNA profile creating an instinctive understanding of ones own destination and true nature.  You are not bound to DNA contracts that have outgrown there usefulness as time and events have shifted and no longer include them.  What once served your earthly ancestors no longer serves you. What once was a disease that changed the dynamics of the human race is no longer a necessary learning in your present world.

      human beings inherit a set of genes that predisposes them to believe in a higher power. At a certain time in the history of the planet this sleeping gene will be activated and set into motion. We are not just some meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is a thought of God. Before we were birthed into form, we were held within the heart of God waiting for the perfect moment to be set free into form.

      Within these Holy Blood Holy Grail crystals is an extensive biological indexed library, In this ancient and sacred place you can release any and all genetic blocks that have kept you less than. (Examples: Blocks to perfect health, Pre-program diseases, Blocks to being healed, Emotional blocks & wounds, Addictive programs, Programs with any type of modern disease. Desire to suffer programs, Blocks to receiving and deserving miracles, self-punishment programs, hate of self programs, pain programs)

      The hematite Red phantoms within these rare quartz crystals stimulates intelligence on a cellular level. Quartz with natural hematite red inclusions/phantoms is a highly energetic crystal that assists in removing negativity and transforming/ transmuting the energy into pure light. Quartz and Hematite balances the body, mind and spirit.  It brings a unique clarity and understanding to the emotions, helping to understand the difference between an unconscious reaction and a conscious response. Red included Quartz enhances focus and concentration and is helpful for those with short attention spans who have trouble completing projects. It can also be used to calm anxieties, panics.  The energy of this stone allows for the forgiveness and release of past issues/traumas that no longer serve and still hold us back. It "Puts the Past in the Past".  It can help heal from a psychic attack, creating a sense understanding rather than assigning blame. This stone grounds and calms the chatter of the mind, Allowing the “What if’s” and the “I should have’s” to gently melt away.  This crystal increases the pathways that lead to inner knowledge Red Hematite has a reputation for helping people bring order by drawing tension out of the body, neutralizing negativity and releasing anger. It condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, and helps with sound sleep. It  is also used for astral protection. Dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others.  The iron in this mineral has a strong effect on the blood.

       .

      To be added to the Quantum Awakening Crystal List or the Quantum ENewsletter

      go to www.theQuantumAwakening.com and sign up

      THE QUANTUM AWAKENING, PO box 217, Dandridge, TN 37725, United States