Update on Healing Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      I was able to speak with Ginni directly a few minutes and can let everyone exactly what happened. It seems that she was having a UTI and when the results of the blood work came they said her potassium level was at an 8. the normal level should be, according to them, around a 4.5. She was in such severe pain that she was in tears doubled over for an hour. Ginni was told this was a lethal amount in her body and her only two choices are dialysis or a concoction to drink that would flush her system out for a number of hours.

      They came back saying it is possible that her blood was "bruised" in the process which may have brought that up to the level it was so released her even though she was still in pain. She still has pain but not at the level she was. Another example of how the medical profession can take an about face and then simply let someone go under those circumstances. So while she has been home and resting, the pain reduced it is still there. so continued prayers would be deeply appreciated and will keep everyone posted. Thank you all for making such a difference. love, Shay