2012 - A Message of Hope

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      this has such a deep, affirming and moving message. I wished to share it with everyone as it speaks to us in these times of great change; do share as you feel so prompted or guided or moved in your heart. Let us remember we are all truly One. namaste with the deepest and highest love to you all

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_YOG3jMlV4