Administrative Procedures Act approved June 11th 1946...^j^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 51 KB
    What's it all about? Could it be We don't live here anymore? Pryed out of land by who was supposed to protect our American Republic interests?...Birdman^j^

    AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
    Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia