Meg Ryan: Online Messages March 7, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011

      Online Messages March 7, 2011
      Dimensional Shift in Progress!
      March 7th, 2011
      In This Issue

      Quick Links

      Come with Me!

      Quick Links

      Join our list
      Join our mailing list!

      Greetings!

      Dimensional Shift in Progress!

      Living Light Portraits Now Available!
      meg clear bkgd

      Online Messages March 7, 2011

      Greetings to Each of You! We have been experiencing fluctuating energies that have been a real trip! First we had a huge wave a few weeks ago that not only brought up everyone's stuff, but also opened a lot of doors that we hadn't even known were there! Opportunities have opened up, new people have been coming into our lives while others have left albeit sometimes painfully. This past week the energies have been rocking back and forth and so some uncertainty has been amidst. The past few days the energies have settled out way above the ground so many people have been feeling a bit chaotic or ungrounded. In the next couple of weeks there is going to be another wave that rocks back and forth for about eight days and then will dissipate. As this occurs a new cycle of energy will be coming our way extremely intensely. This one will feel like a corkscrew pattern of movement and may be very intense for some. I am feeling like this corkscrew wave is going to ferret out specific issues for us, especially the ones we have resisted the most or hidden the farthest from ourselves so the bottom line is that the truth is about to come barreling in and the best way to be ready for it is to indulge in some serious self honesty.

      What we didn't want to admit or deal with hasn't gone away except to the other side of our blinders, so now comes the time for those things past to finish themselves so that we are truly free for what is to come.

      And speaking of that, I am seeing great trends and new paradigms that are far from the old ways of doing things. People are really coming together to work with common goals and intentions. This is happening all over the world and there are unifications happening that are beautiful to watch. This is happening amongst many of us who are authors and teachers as well. We are (finally!) coming together to bring wholeness of messages each from a place of giftedness that together creates a much broader picture and information. I am thrilled to be experiencing this! Other trends we are seeing is a huge shake up in the Middle East. The people of Egypt stood up and said they had had enough with poverty and untruth and they were heard! I was there with a group of wonderful beings right before the uprising and you could feel it just below the surface. The power of people uniting was almost palpable.

      Now, in Yemen, Libya, and other areas, uprisings and conflicts are front and center in the news and people's lives. In Liberia, the bones of those who were mass murdered as victims of war are literally rising out of the earth to reveal themselves, screaming to be remembered. Do you want to talk shift? Is anyone still wondering when it will start? The shift is cresting big time and will continue to do so for the next several years. We are in times of change and change it is coming. It is here. How is all of this affecting your lives? Ask yourselves. These kinds of changes are pervasive. They eek into your experience while you aren't looking. Oh, sure, there are obvious things like gas prices, travel costs, groceries, things like that are always fluctuating with world events. I am talking deeper. Much deeper, to your very cores.

      How many of you have been feeling unsettled, as if something huge is about to happen? How many of you have been feeling as if you are plugged into an invisible electrical socket? How many of you have been sad, so very sad, and can't really understand why? I will tell you. It is because as the collective consciousness opens more and more widely to us and we come together, we begin to feel the intensity of emotions of things that are happening in our world to our brothers and sisters across the planet. There are a lot of people in pain.

      Yes, sure, send all the love you can muster. And yes, put your actions where your hearts are, and contribute what you can whether it is time or money or creating awareness or even adopting children who have no one and no where to go. When we act like a collective loving group of human beings, we become the collective consciousness and as we do we contribute to the solutions that creation has to offer our world. And all of these actions and intentions expand in a giant wave of new being across the planet without borders and without color or race or creed or preferences of any kind. We the people. We the seed of our predecessors. We the present and we the future. It isn't just being, it is responsibility. Don't wait for the shift, be that. It is happening all around us, and whatever is happening around us is happening somewhere inside of us too.

      I am requesting special healing and prayers to be sent to those in Christchurch New Zealand who recently went through a severe shaking of our planet and to all others who are in need as after their 15 minutes of fame we don't hear about them yet they are still in need!

      I have to tell you I am having a fabulous time being back on the air! My new show, Cosmic Particles has taken off brilliantly! I have had guests such as Lavandar, Lynn Andrews, Dannion Brinkley and others coming up soon are Dee Wallace, Barbara Hand Clow, Sandie Sedgebeer, Fred Alan Wolfe, Dr. Caron Goode and more. You will find out about synesthesia, what to do if your house is haunted, all about poltergeists, how quantum physics and consciousness are becoming synonymous, more about star seeds and ET's, consciousness, alternative healing, kids who see ghosts and a whole lot more. You can also call in with your questions! If you hadn't heard, the show airs every Wednesday at 6:30 pacific, 7:30 Mountain, 8:30 central and 9:30 eastern times on The Awakening Zone

      I have also been busy booking appearances for this year and next and so stay tuned to my web schedule at http://www.spiritlite.com/schedule.php as I am updating it constantly! I just heard from the producers of Wesak 2011 that they have extended the early registration discount of $50 until March 15th. If you want to join us in Mt. Shasta for a fabulous weekend in May, check it out at Wesak Info Also please remember that I will be at the Seven Hills Health Expo presenting along with Patch Adams the weekend of April 15th in Lennox, MA! The link to get more info or to register is Seven Hills Health Expo Info

      I also wanted to let you know that I am now doing Living Light Portraits! Everyone has given me such profound feedback with their experiences with the Living Light Cards that one morning the Masters started showing me pictures of people with the symbols all around them. There is a link and more info below if this interests you or you can go to Living Light Portraits for information on both single and couple's portraits. All I require is a decent quality digital photo and your order! I am doing these by hand and fascinated at how different each of them are! Finally a visual of just how unique each of us is!

      As always, I am ever grateful to you for your interest in my work. I am interested in you, too. I care! Your e-mails and comments are very important to me and I love hearing from you! With your input I hopefully become more aware, open to new and different possibilities and an even become a greater guide into the infinite. Thank you!

      I wish you joy in your hearts, laughter in your days and love in everything that you do. Have a beautiful now.

      Blessings and peace,

      Meg
      Meg Blackburn Losey, Ph.D.
      Visit me anytime at Spiritlite.com!

      Star Gate System #4 - The Renari System is Opening!

      It is up to us
      curiosity

      Message from the Masters March 7, 2011

      Antui, Anshallah! Ensi, Asi, Asi, Asi

      Greetings to each of you from the light, within the light and of the light!

      It is that in this time the 4th of seven star gate systems begins to reopen after many millennium of slumbering closure. It is that we have spoken before of these events:

      This is a multilevel system, meaning that it crosses the time-space continuum and dimensional thresholds and is interconnected by a vast series of wormhole systems. These systems are regulated with something that resembles a valve system, which allows, for lack of a better description in your language, for a vacuum-system type of operation, which in turn allows for the expedient transfer of matter in particulate form. At the same time, these valves, which are the star gates, maintain positive and negative pressure thresholds between transfer stations and angulation changes within the system.

      This series of star-gate systems was utilized by the precursors of the Atlanteans, who were beings of an intergalactic nature. These systems are the Um, the Lenhe, the Aetnalin, the Urnallum, the Renari, the Leioni, and the Dendor. Seven systems-the number of truth.

      This [opening of the star-gate systems] began on the third of October, 2009. The combination of star-gate systems opening and astronomical events will bring to your world evidence of visitors from other worlds, because your world will once again be accessible to distant travelers. One area of this system remained open during the times of ancient Egypt, and it opened into subterranean chambers. The system closed in 624 B.C. and has not been operational since then. It will soon be again.

      As the openings occur, there will be a certain amount of dimensional bleed-through. Some of you will see or hear beings of other realities as these brief bleed-throughs happen. It is nothing but energy, memory contained within light, and there is nothing to fear. At the same time, energies will blur the lines of division and cross into your dimension in such a way that there may be brief and intense changes, such as when the wind changes direction before the weather changes. These events you will feel inside of you as if something light has just walked across your inside.

      The Renari star gate system has begun its reopening. It is that with this opening, it will encompass nearly every dimension and parallel universe across the multiverses in such a way as if creation is experiencing an infinite yawn. For as this system reopens it creates a unification of all reality, all levels of creation harmonically for a time. As this occurs, the energies begin as a small aperture in the constellation of Libra and spread in an ever-widening path. This path will be briefly as if it is on fire as the intensity of its energies will be causal to coronal mass ejections of your sun (sun spots). It will cause gravitational disturbances that may lead to movement of the earth in seismic events. This opening begins on March 13th of your current year and continues through October 19th.

      As this event escalates you will feel as if you are being cosmically pulled into unknown territories, the sense of coming changes within you will escalate exponentially. That which are your intuitive gifts will rise accordingly if you let them. That which is your inner sense, your communion with your planet will increase dramatically as well. There will be electromagnetic events in the form of great movement and display of what you call your northern lights with new and different colors as the harmonics sweep across your planet.

      NEW! Living Light Portraits!

      light portraits
      Ever wonder about your ethereal connection, yourself as a being of light and what your personal harmonics are like? Have you wondered about your Galactic connections? Well now you can get a visual portrait of your Living Light symbology!

      As seen in The Secret history of Consciousness and the Living Light Cards, The Living Light symbols are powerfully exquisite libraries of light, filled with sets of harmonics and relative to the experiencer on every level of being.

      As we experience the symbols, they become infused within our energy fields, and code us with information directly from the Akashic records.

      Now you can have your own personal Living Light Portrait done by Dr. Meg! Each one is hand made with a photo that you provide. Your own personal set of harmonics will be set onto your portrait, with a one page interpretation. You will receive a printed Living Light Portrait on quality photo paper that is suitable for framing along with the one page interpretation via US Mail.

      Getting your portrait is simple! Just order your portrait and then send a digital photo, preferably with a plain background to Dr. Meg at spiritlite1@..., using your name as the subject. The better the quality of the photo, the better your portrait quality will be!

      (Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery)

      Also Available ~ Couples portraits~ For more info please go to Couple's Portraits

      ONLY $95.00USD

      ID/SKU: LLP
      S&H USA $2.95

      Yes! Send me my personal Living Light Portrait! |

      The Living Light Cards

      cards promo
      As seen in The Secret History of Consciousness, the Living Light symbols are at once initiations into higher awareness and full libraries of information from the greatest concept to the smallest of details. They can be used for guidance, divination and even healing.

      The deck is designed for multiple purposes. Each card is 3" x 5". The deck has a Major Arcana for spiritual guidance alone, and a Minor Arcana that when used with the Major Arcana, can be used for full divination of information and self Mastery. Included in the Minor Arcana is a set of symbols that can be used for basic harmonization of the energy field as well as the front and back of the body.

      Each deck is in full color and includes an 88 page guide book. There are 78 cards per deck The cards are 3" wide x 5" high They come in a strong box with a lift off top and are of excellent quality for long term use. They will ship next week.

      $24.95USD

      5.95

      Buy Now |

      Come with Me! Crop Circle Tour July 2011

      crop circle
      Come with Dannion and Katherine Brinkley and me to England for the 2011 Crop Circle Season Tour! We will be going to Stonehenge, Avebury, Glastonbury, the Chalice Well and more in between racing to the newest freshest crop circles that appear while we are there!

      Full info for Crop Circle Tour

      Meg Blackburn Losey
      Spirit Light Resources

      Email: drmeg@...

      Forward to a friend

      Spirit Light Resources | 29830 S Pine Springs Rd. | Cheney | WA | 99004