Inner Child Daily Reading: Six of Swords (Serve Humanity with Clear Vision/the Heightened Mind)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Six of Swords

      The grand and dramatic salute pictured in this card is a tribute to the active force of the mind that has found unity and success. Each child holds a cup, representing the heart, and a sword, representing the mind force. The destination has been reached, and the search for new clarity is complete. There is focus and a unified vision. There is responsibility, loyalty, and friendship. At this level of exalted awareness the individual has merged with thei deal of community. From this union, the mission to serve the planets is possible. The heightened mind, symbolized by the swords, is infused with light. The mind is brilliant and full triumph. You have reached a pinnacle. Foresight and inspiration have embraced your mind, and it is as if warm sunlight is evaporating the waters of negative thinking and fear. Salute! Sit up straight, close your eyes, and let the light of the solar fire become an elixir of wisdom. A golden aura of divine protection surrounds you. Now is the time to serve humanity with clear vision.