Quado's Garden: Follow Inner Truth

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050828.htm

      Follow Inner Truth

       When you are feeling tense and anxious, it is important for you to see if your anxiety is caused by a fear to follow your inner truth through courageous action.

      Sit quietly with pen and paper nearby.  Breathe down to a quiet place and reach your center.  Clear away the worries over the future and regrets over the past.  Things are as they are right now, and your goal right now is to alleviate your tension through right action.

      Find the calm pool of peace within you and ask, how shall I approach this situation?  Then write down the very first answer that comes; capture it before your mind has a chance to second-guess or edit.

      If the answer is that you are to be patient and wait, good, then do so calmly, peacefully and without fear.  If the answer is that you must deal directly with the situation, then take a deep breath, fill yourself with courage and prepare yourself to speak your truth, calmly, clearly and directly.  And if the answer is to meet with others, one on one, listen and learn as you quietly work out your differences, then do that.

      Fear and doubt prefer that you deal with situations in anger or that you do nothing except worry and complain.  To fear and doubt, a wonderful solution is to revert to your old patterns of overeating and drinking, while taking no constructive steps toward resolution.  Fear loves gossip, anger and manipulation.

      But you are more than this.  You are strong and capable and full of truth and rightness, which direct you each step of the way.  Reach down to them and find what you should do, what right action you should take to alleviate the tension and anxiety you feel.  Then take a deep breath and act, and fear will give way before you.

          Message 4 of 9 , May 13, 2012
            How often within our lives have we struggled or searched for a quest for truth or "the" truth? We look in many ways and in many places but the essence of what is True for each of us lies within the same location. That is within us. Always deep within us. That is the road of discovery, awareness, enlightenment, understanding, and transformation. There is no single moment of "ah ha" and that is the conclusion of the road. Rather each step, each entrance unfolds and opens further for us. In some instances we do find ourselves coming to that inner place where we find that we stay for a period; bringing deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us. That is the crux for our outer path in the physical world we live upon. As we follow our Inner Truth we will find the journey of outer life richer and fuller. The experiences, the places, the souls we connect and interact with will be apart of the fruit that our inner journey takes us upon.

            Let us keep to our heart, our soul and our mind that the answers we may have always lie within us. Inside is that treasure where the answers and questions come together as One. Within this journey when we may discover tension, anxiety, frustrations and more that begin to surface take to the time to find that source. Where it originates and shift our means of perceiving them. We can take those insecurities, doubts and fears to a place that we transform and, in the process, learn more about ourselves. You can and do and will have that centered, calm place of peace. Be patient with yourself and breathe. What you discover will be apart of your Inner Truth and enable to not only create peace but to be peace.

            Last but not least do remember that you are more than what you experience. Yes we are all One and within that unity you are a vibrant, wise, loving and strong soul. Trust your Self and Know beyond any shadow of a doubt that as you learn, know and embrace more of who you are, in all of your Divine Radiance, then you are rediscovering, embracing and living your Truth.