Powerful Affirmation of the Day

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 3, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      Is there a missing part in your life and you dont know how to fill it. Listen to your inner self, in your silence answers will be shown to you that you could never imagine. YOU have the answers within and only YOU can find them.´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9, 2011
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥