Urgent Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 4:28 AM
      I do not have the name of the hospital nor her last name but the aunt of a close friend of mine, Amber Lucas, had 6 hour surgery last night in Nevada. Her first name is Patti and she came through the surgery fine but is on life support for a few days in recovery as there is a concern about bleeding which could cause complications so let us keep her lifted, prayers, energies, candles lit to have her spirit and body together to for full healing. thank you all for whatever you can do. love, Shay

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2011
        two very dear souls to me are in need of immediate assistance and prayers. Luna Moon, as she is known online, lives in Houston, Tx and just lost her job plus has no place to live as of September 30th. She needs a roof over her head and anyone who can open their door for her to stay even temporarily or if you know anyone in the Houston area that could help contact me directly asap. Prayers, candles lit and more certainly welcome. She had her transportation stolen this past week as well.

        The other request is for Virginia Greshom in the Atlanta, Ga area. She has been very lethargic the past few weeks, in the ER several times with blood coming up and other things I will not go into detail on. A dangerously high white blood cell count as well that goes down with medication but comes back. CMT's are not picking up anything (they have not been able to determine what is causing all this) but she has been told it seems to be her appendix despite nothing showing conclusively. Her phone is not working and have heard nothing for several days since I last heard so am asking for as each of you can to please send your prayers, reiki, energies, and more for her as this has not been a good prognosis for her.

        Thank each of you for all that you  can do. love, Shay

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
          As I give this very important request let me first give an update for everyone with Ginni and Luna for those who are not aware. Luna has had a place open up for her which I am sending the deepest gratitude for this manifesting. Everyone who has put the energies out, the love and prayers and candles have been equally apart of seeing this take place. She needs to find work now to get some money coming in so let us see this continue to manifest more. We can do it :)  With Ginni the issues of her health are still there but she sounds stronger which the healing and prayers also making a major difference. It does look to be clear to be her appendix but the issue of no insurance is keeping surgery from happening. It is still more than a potentially dangerous situation so let us continue prayers for her as well.

          Some of the dearest souls have been going through enormous challenges in their life. I have recently heard back from a very long time and dear friend to discover she has lost her children to her ex, her car, her house and has been homeless. The shelter in her area has a 3 month waiting list/period which I am absolutely amazed to hear. She is sleeping in a tent in the woods and is presently starving as nothing is open via soup kitchen, or along those lines, on the weekends where she is. She is not asking for anyone for anything and trying each day to find a way to get back on her feet. Her name is Robyn and is in Chantilly, Va. Naturally I am asking for prayers and energies sent for her but also ask for any who can or know of those in her area who can offer a bed, a place even temporary and some warm food please contact me directly and will get contact established between her and you. I just heard from her and she is freezing as it is apparently getting exceptionally cold there and she is out looking for food right now. I am grateful for anything that any can do or direct her to those who can help her. She is determined and focused to get back on her feet. She has an amazing spirit to hold up through everything. Thank each and everyone of you who can do whatever you can for her. Love, Shay