Inner Child Daily Reading: Eight of Hearts (Completeness/Two Become One/Twins)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 4:55 AM
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Eight of Hearts

      The infinity symbol stands for completeness. It is composed of a solar right side and a lunar left side and can denote union or balance between the sexes. In essence, it is two becoming one. Ancient mystics said this symbol indicated the presence of twin gods or goddesses. Such twins were praised as magicians, healers, and angels of fertility. In this card, twin water spirits are uniting through the deep, transforming circle of power and change. Although their music is calm, the waves behind them ebb and flow with a rhythm of strength and force. This is represented by the eight musical notes in the shape of Winged Hearts. The blending of these opposing forces is the key to understanding personal transformation. The number 8 is itself a sign for infinity and represents passion, sexuality, power, and regeneration. Realize that you have both male and female energies within your psyche. If each of us were to consciously use our gifts of sexuality and empowerment constructively, together we would create a safer and less destructive world. This card asks you to find spiritual and emotional equilibrium within the realm of feelings. A profound change awaits you when you integrate a personal sense of empowerment with a serene understanding of the universal flow of life. Inner harmony can lead you to a state of divine bliss and actualize your potential as a gifted healer.