Power of the Flowers Daily Reading: Shooting Star (Re-Patterning and Reconnection)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      Shooting Star

      from Isha Lerner
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Shooting Star expands my role,
        So I may truly unite,
        With the memory of my star-bright soul,
        And my mission of cosmic light.
      Latin: Dodeatheon hendersonii

      Color(s): White, Pink, Lavender, or Magenta

      Archetype: Star Child. A Star Child is a luminous being who possesses a fierce individuality, strong will and equally strong character. Called to earth at this time to be in service to humanity at a critical stage of human evolution, their truest mission is to undo habitual patterns of human consciousness at the collective level, while dedicating their lives to building “A New World” in the wake of the old.

      Signature: A Spring flower resembling a star or comet zooming to earth, with pale, green leaves in delicate basal rosettes. It cannot endure the summer heat and is found where the soil is rich and fertile and there is an abundance of water. Blossoms cluster on a leafless stem, reaching as much as two feet in length.

      Healing Properties: Shooting Star is most beneficial to those who feel alienated from numerous aspects of early existence and suffer deeply for it. It re-patterns the soul force and reconnects them to their true, cosmic origins, allowing them to embrace earthly existence and offer their special gifts to the more earth-bound beings in their midst. Especially helpful for children with traumatic births, but a potent elixir for curing alienation on all levels.

      Healing: Shooting Star reminds you that you have come to this planet carrying many special qualities and gifts - along with a unique mission and destiny. Have you felt an increasing sense of alienation lately? As you contemplate the coming changes, as well as the role you may play in ushering them in, do you fear that you will open yourself to ridicule, ostracism, scapegoating, or even martyrdom? Perhaps you have always known that you possess special virtues, and have ached for a time when such qualities could be unleashed, revealing the unique star that you truly are.

      In this card, a bouquet of Shooting Star flowers greets a new arrival on board a tiny Shooting Star ship. This newborn is, in fact, a fully conscious soul, choosing to enter earth in service to the cosmic forces of Love and Light. Currently, there are many Star Children on earth who have not yet remembered their true identities and reasons for being here. As more and more remember, however, they, too, will be recognized and greeted by kindred spirits. Are you remembering? Perhaps you are in the process of birthing a little being of light. It is, indeed, a privilege to be granted such an opportunity. Always remember "You can wish upon a star."