Immortal Angels Sacred Mantra ~ A Warrior's Creed ~ Samurai Song

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Source: Immortal Angels

      I have no parents:
      I make the heaven and earth my parents.

      I have no home:
      I make awareness my home.

      I have no life and death:
      I make the tides of breathing my life and death.

      I have no divine powers:
      I make honesty my divine power.

      I have no means:
      I make understanding my means.

      I have no secrets:
      I make character my secret.

      I have no body:
      I make endurance my body.

      I have no eyes:
      I make the flash of lightening my eyes.

      I have no ears:
      I make sensibility my ears.

      I have no limbs:
      I make promptness my limbs.

      I have no strategy:
      I make "unshadowed by thought" my strategy.

      I have no design:
      I make "seizing opportunity by the forelock" my design.

      I have no miracles:
      I make right action my miracle.

      I have no principles:
      I make adaptability to all circumstances my principle.

      I have no tactics:
      I make emptiness and fullness my tactics.

      I have no talent:
      I make ready wit my talent.

      I have no friends:
      I make my mind my friend.

      I have no enemy:
      I make carelessness my enemy.

      I have no armor:
      I make benevolence and righteousness my armor.

      I have no castle:
      I make immovable mind my castle.

      I have no sword:
      I make absence of self my sword.

      A Warrior's Creed ~ Samurai Song ~ 14th Century

      Artwork "Anders" by Louvette Solidum~Escuadro© ♥