At What Level Can I Give Love? ~ Meredith Young-Sowers

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Source:The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      Ask yourself: at which level can I give love?

      1. Love the oneness in those people with whom you can truly be yourself, can find comfort in their thoughts, can feel supported in your own discoveries, and can feel loved unconditionally.

      2. Love the shared friendship in those who are eager to be with you and learn from you.

      3. Love from a distance those people who enjoy conversation only at the social level, and discourage what you would consider more meaningful conversation.

      4. Love the God fiber in those people who make it difficult or impossible for you to be with them, care about them, or honor their path.

      Meredith Young-Sowers