An Introduction to the Human Energy Field

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      The song is from a modern christian artist yet the message does transcend and can speak to use each of us no matter what our religious or spiritual path may be; to where we are and will be received by us as we choose to. The song repeats along the background of the words on the energy field, on the nature of who we are and that is magnificent in all that shows of who we are and the potential we have. so share as you wish or feel prompted to as we should all have in our hearts to transform the world by seeing ourselves transform through art, science, in all of the mediums especially in love by which all are birthed. There is my Source of being where I choose to express. Love. Love within and love birthing to each and everyone of you. A gift that we can pay it forward and continue to see it take root, rise and bloom. Thank you each for being the dazzling, beautiful divine souls that you are. Never think less of yourselves and remember how special you truly are not only in my eyes but the heart and lives that each of touch and effect. Give love to yourselves and to one another. Perhaps one moment by moment, step by step and loving thought and creation at a time we will see a true renaissance of hope, healing and joy extend all over this world through love. Namaste with love to you all.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fnWv3XfOec