Inner Child Daily Reading: Guardian of Swords - Michael (Rekindle your Passion/Live According to your Highest Truth)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Guardian of Swords - Michael

      The Archangel Michael has always been considered be the captain of Christ's armies, the commander of the heavenly hosts. If you need to protect your mind from negative thoughts and confusion, a prayer to an angel under Michael's auspices will comfort you. When it's time to summon extra courage to face an important decision in your life, the overlighting guidance of Michael will illuminate a path of truth you to follow. When Michael makes his presence known to you, you may be weary from one of life's many battles. Rekindle your passion to live according to the highest truth possible. The spirit of honesty and righteousness is upon you. Remember Jesus' words in the Garden of Gethsemane shortly before his crucifixion: \Not my will, but thy will be done.\ During a contemplative interlude, your own faith and belief in higher powers can be restored. Walk the path of life with humility, confidence, a heart of gold, and noble intentions.