Power of the Flowers Daily Reading: Buttercup (Integration of Divine Child & Mother/Treasure Your Originally Enlightened Self)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      Buttercup

      ~ GET A PERSONALIZED READING ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ PURCHASE FLOWER ESSENCES ~
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Oh, Buddha Buttercup,
        Your Sunshine Love bathes me
        With golden light.
        Innocence is restored,
        My True Self shines bright.
      Latin: Raminculus bulbosus

      Color(s): Yellow Gold

      Archetype: Divine Child. The genius Child Self who holds the key to enlightened creativity, understanding that all such activity is ultimately divine play. The Divine Child waits patiently for a time of reunion with the Mother Luminosity, or pure consciousness. This integration of Divine Mother and Child is essential as you embark on the healing quest of Self Love and maturation.

      Signature: One of the first flowers to herald the beginning of spring with its dazzling yellow blossoms. Its soft and buttery petals are somewhat shiny and its upper leaves are long and narrow while the lower ones are broader.

      Healing Properties: Buttercup carries a blessing of quiet surrender, helping to restore and heal the inner child and helping us remember the creative gifts we carry into this world. The spirit of the sacred child arises within the human heart when this remedy is taken, helping us to see the Truth of who we really are.

      Healing: The Divine Child, known in Tibetan Buddhism as the Child Luminosity, will never abandon you; instead the child waits patiently for a time of reunion with the Mother Luminosity, or pure consciousness. In this way, the heart of the child meets the wisdom inherent in all of Life. This integration of Divine Mother and Child is essential as you embark on the healing quest of Self Love and maturation. The process of discovering the golden cup of love within is nothing short of enlightening, for the holiest of holies resides in the Buttercup meadow or your heart.

      Just as the child angel in this card holds a Buttercup over the heart of the Buddha, so too is your heart being offered a precious gift of Nature. It is time to accept the luminous child which is your birthright, and to hold dear the treasure of your Originally Enlightened Self. The Buttercup behind the Buddha reflects an aura of golden light, symbolizing your own luminous Child Self which guides you at all times. Its radiant light penetrates your solar body, or solar plexus - the area below your heart where emotion and feeling are stored. The Buttercup's enlightened energy field bestows many blessings upon you and offers you clarity, so that you may see the Truth of who you really are.