See the Reflection of Who You Are

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      ¸¸.•*♫¨*•♫♪ Lo√E♥
      In your meditation climb the stairs to the door of your God Consciousness.
      Open the ears of your mind and listen to Gods’ glorious song of love.
      You will enter the light of this Loving Creative Energy
      this Source of all life and see the reflection of who you really are.
      Hold your angels hand, enter with them, that you may touch the oneness of your eternity.
      ~~ Casey ~~