Love Is A Home For The Soul ~ Michael Teal

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      Love is a home for your soul, a spiritual blueprint which allows us to build a life guided purpose and divine light. Love washes over us like raindrops from heaven bathing us in meaning, purpose and joy. Seek the company of souls adrift and let your love wash over them as doing so will awaken humanity to unimaginable bliss. Love is the karmic whole that enables us to live life in a more conscious way. Love!

      Micheal Teal