Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-131 - Be aware of your motives

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Be aware of your motives

      "Ordinarily, everything we do is in our self-interest. Everything."

      -- Anthony de Mello

      "Remember, most of the things you think you need are ego trips designed to bolster your image and your perception of security.... You'll waste a lot of energy satisfying your ego only to find that, as soon as it's got what it wants, it ignores all your efforts and promptly nails another list of demands to your forehead. The ego will always try to force you to slave for its vision. I wouldn't stand for that BS if I were you."

      -- Stuart Wilde

      "We have no need to teach pure motives to the mind. All that is necessary to make the mind pure is to undo the negative conditioning to which it has been subjected; then we will be left with pure, unconditioned awareness."

      -- Eknath Easwaran

      Access your own inner wisdom by tapping into your subconscious and intuition. Release stress, blocks and negative emotions, and spark imagination and greater vision. Go deeper… Reach higher with our Journaling for Self-Empowerment e-book.

      P.S. Feel the inner urge to help others with your own personal growth workshops? We’ll show you how! Help others as you help yourself!

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven