Power of the Flower Daily Reading: Bleeding Heart (Unconditional Love to the Wounded Healer in All of Us/New Birth of Consciousness)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011

      Bleeding Heart

      from Isha Lerner
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Bleeding Heart
        Expand my soul,
        That I may truly see
        How the journey into my suffering
        Is the path to set me free.
      Latin: Dicentra formosa

      Color(s): Pink to Deep Rose

      Archetype: Chiron, The Wounded Healer. Named after the Centaur in Greek mythology, Chiron is thought to embody the archetypal energy of the Wounded Healer. His myth points to our central purpose on Earth: the quest to fulfill our individual and collective destinies by courageously pursuing the “Path of the Heart.”

      Signature: Perfectly heart-shaped gentle pink or deep rose blossoms hang in delicate clusters from a leafless red flower stalk. As the flower matures, it breaks open and the bottom point of each heart turns a bit upward.

      Healing Properties: Bleeding Heart essence purifies and strengthens the heart chakra, as well as all emotions concerning love, bringing an open-hearted attitude and soothing the emotions so that one may re-invite the spirit of love into one’s soul body. It offers unconditional love to the wounded healer in all of us.

      Healing: Bleeding Heart opens you to the glowing warmth of the heart. This is the power of the world soul which feeds the inner fire of love and compassion. Cosmic rays of loving radiance pour through the Bleeding Heart Blossoms directly into your heart. In this way, therapeutic channels are opened and the suffering you have carried on your human journey can be healed.

      Like Chiron, you have become conscious of your destiny. Sitting amongst the flowers, the centaur plays his instrument, refining the notes and tones of his inner harmonies. The Linden tree, representing Philyra, overlights him, offering support and protection as he seeks to learn the ways of nature.

      Chiron has an important message for you. He offers assurance that you, too, are a healer, and that if you are to walk the path of consciousness, you must go beyond your wounds and accept this golden opportunity to metamorphose into a new body of light. The Bleeding Heart flower bless and honor you, for your heart has been granted a new birth of consciousness which carries the seed of an emerging cosmology of health and well-being.