[MOON ANGEL] 1st Day of Lunar Cycle

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 3, 2011

      If the music doesn't play, click on Forward on top toolbar.

      The 28 Angels of the Moon Sphere
      Divine Emotional Magnetic Rhythm

      ‘The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid
      on our earth. The Moon sphere is analogous to flowing feelings
      or the emotional awareness of each child of God, which
      is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      Healing of the Divine Feminine, the awesome realm of flowing feelings
       and magnetism, the water element, is necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.
      The healing of the flowing feelings of each child of God on Earth
      is therefore of major importance.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere
      are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of flowing feelings,
      in contrast to the Angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac surrounding the Earth
      who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality.

      There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      This new moon's Tropical Zodiac position
      27°Aries 05'

      The Moon Angels of Tides
      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-A-P’
      New Moon
      1st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the
      tides of earth, which correspond to flowing feelings of omnipresent,
      omnipotent, and omniscient Divine Love and Life.

      When the children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how
      to use omnipotent will and intent for the highest good of all in combination with
      strong flowing feelings of unconditonal Divine Love to heal the emotional reality of Earth.

      In this way we teach how to control the physical reality of Earth,
      because the physical reality of each person, and of the Earth as a whole,
      is determined by flowing feelings and emotions.

      Just as we control the tides of earth, we teach the children of
      God to attune themselves emotionally to the rhythms of Divine Life,
      so that they may flow with the sea of unconditional all encompassing Love,
      that ebbs and flows with the expression of polarity in Universal Consciousness.

      We particularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream,
      the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint is the
      Prime Will for the highest good of all for Earth.

      This is the Prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom,
      a home of pristine beauty and harmony for all living creatures.

      Miracles are created by combining OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD
      of the Earth, the electric-masculine power, with the FLOWING FEELINGS of
      unconditional love and flowing feelings of the Sacred Dream of the Moon,
      the magnetic-feminine power.

      Just like the miracles of the tides, FLOWING FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream
      and Divine Love of the Moon, manifest perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles
      of flow in the emotional life for all the children of God and for all sentient creatures.

      By studying the tides, and flowing with feelings of their healing effects,
      perfect understanding of this is attained.

      By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of a rhythmic
      emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children
      of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness
      ---------

      to produce miraculous phenomena, change the course of fate, and
      teach the children of God the control of will and flowing feelings in all planes.
      ---------

      We mentor masters to control the unfolding of
      spiritual qualities in self and others.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the
      enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance,
      mental discipline, language of symbols, and mind control. We reveal the
      original perfect divine blueprints of everything in creation.

      umlaut A, AE...all imperfect forms of everything in being, will, thought,
      feeling, and form are released, and therefore go through transformation,
      making way for the perfect original divine blueprints to manifest.

      ---------

      We instill devotion to service and to sacredness.
      We inspire the perception of beauty from the universal perspective as
      harmony and the cultivation of unconditional parental love, which provides
      an umbrella of protection and nurturance to promote creativity.’
      ---------

      *****

      The musical melody of our name are the notes:
      D ~ A ~ F# ~ G~C ~ B.

      We inspire perfect use of OMNIPOTENT SACRED WILL
      FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL and SACRED FLOWING FEELINGS
      in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      On the first day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with deep rhythmic
      flowing feelings that control the tides, so that all life may attune to the rhythms
      of the Heart Divine that pulsates throughout the Web of Life.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Sigil of
      'Ebvap'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 20 November 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Rebirth.mid
      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • spiritus@mindspring.com

          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 30 11:00 AM

            If the music doesn't play, click on Forward on top toolbar.

            Leo New Moon: July 30, 2011

            (2:40 PM, Washington, DC)

            “The New Moon in Leo has arrived, and with it comes our moment to awaken courage in our hearts and stoke the fires of unconditional love. This New Moon is the top of a Yod (see below) that activates and deepens the powers of the sextile between Pluto in Capricorn and Neptune/Chiron in Pisces. Yods are great directors of our energy, so this year’s Leo phase is full of fire and creativity. Venus in 3 Leo is moving toward the Sun, so the goddess inspires the flames of wisdom. Also, the New Moon conjuncts the lunar North Node in the USA’s founding chart (1776), so this heart opening reveals deep implications for Americans. Many now realize that time acceleration is a real influence; things are going so fast that most people can’t remember what happened last week. Well, this New Moon is the hot match that ignites the voracious field of constant change.  More at:    http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

            http://www.handclow2012.com/index.htm

[...]

            6:31 pm Pacific Time,  at 13.23 Aquarius

            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011

[...]

              3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 21, 2012

                    The April 21, 2012 Lunar Planner is Now Available

                    Self-initiated Action for Attainment

                    April 21, 2012 - May 20, 2012

                    Lunar Planner Synopsis

                    Our New Moon of April 21, 2012 lies in sidereal Aries amongst a plethora of planets. Simultaneously, several new synodic cycles (planetary alignments with the Sun) begin, all producing another dynamic New Moon and lunar cycle. Venus and Mars begin a new 347-day cycle. Venus and Mars also make their alignment opposite Uranus, which marks the midpoints of the Venus-Uranus and Mars-Uranus synodic cycles. This alignment (Mars-Venus-Sun-Uranus) squares the new Mercury-Pluto synod, stimulating a strong and potent solar force expressing through our New Moon. The New Moon lies just in front of the Head of the Ram, marked by Mesartim of Aries, and conjoins several additional stars entering this area of earlier sidereal Aries. This is a hot and fiery part of the zodiak, one that impels self-initiated action for attainment.

                    This is also the first New Moon after Mars returned direct from its retrograde. Thus, this Martian force, stimulating our creative power in assertive action, fully engages in this lunar cycle. Things start to move once again.

                    The relentless Grand Square created by Mars, Juno and the Lunar Nodes, and Chiron and Neptune, which has been in place for more than two lunar cycles, remains active as we enter this lunar cycle. It continues to provide a sense of tension and challenge in our lives, but one that will quickly release us into dynamic new expressions later in this lunar cycle.

                    Several key events begin on what will be a fortuitous Last Quarter Moon. They create a significant shift and progressive opening from what has been a rather intense last few lunar months. A special one involves the Sun, Jupiter and Sedna, which is and will continue to be extremely significant for females and which is a significant catalyst supporting the re-emergence of feminine force in the world.

                    This synopsis continues on the Lunar Planner Home Page.
                    The Lunar Planner

                    The stars would not be in the heavens
                    if we were meant to walk in darkness.