Inner Child Daily Reading: Ace of Swords (Cease Hold Of Your Divine Will)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Ace of Swords

      When the Ace of Swords appears for you, tap into your power of one-pointed thinking. Seize hold of your divine will and yield it as a tool to vanquish negative thoughts. Remember that to live by fate is to be controlled by circumstances beyond your control. To \follow your destiny\ is to honor your spiritual heritage and recognize that you came into this world for a clear purpose. By removing the sword from the stone, you are learning to explore your mental powers. The stone itself is the resistance of oppressive conditions. This card can indicate the birthing of a new way of thinking and the demise of illusions. It may signify the start of an intellectual project, the writing of a book or the beginning of a journey.