The Kingdom Within ~ Micheal Teal

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      The kingdom within is a lush garden that fills your soul with awe. An inner landscape of truth, beauty and love that if acknowledged and appreciated will transport you to a higher level of being where the glow of greatness will guide you to the essence of true wisdom. Find your wings and let your soul fly across a rainbow bridge of divine grace and harmony to a place where love is life and life is love!~Micheal Teal~Gill xx