Reality is the Recognition of Your Immortality, Divinity and Timelessness

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "You have reversed reality and illusion. Reality is the recognition of your immortality, divinity, and timelessness. Illusion is your transient three-dimensional world. This reversal is damaging to you. You yearn for the illusion of security instead of the security of wisdom and love. You yearn to be accepted when, in reality you can never be rejected. Ego creates illusion and hides truth. Ego must be dissolved, then truth can be seen." by Brian Weiss MD (a message from the Masters).
      Shared with love and blessings, Julie ♥