Power of the Flowers Daily Reading: Angelica (ArchAngels/Unconditional Service to Humanity)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      from Isha Lerner
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Angelic blossom of light and mirth,
        Anchor my soul,
        Into the roots of the earth.
        Your luminous glory,
        Your halo of gold,
        Help me to deepen,
        This destiny I hold
      Color(s): Greenish-White

      Archetype: The Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. These four archangels—each of his own free will and each in his own unique way—offer themselves in unconditional service to humanity. Leaders of the angelic realm, they have dedicated themselves to the ultimate good of the whole, making whatever sacrifices are necessary in the interest of sanctifying human existence. They assist in anchoring humanity’s soul-body to the earth plane, so that all may learn the path of service, dedication and sacrifice. In this way, they patiently lead us, step-by-step, upward on the path to higher consciousness.

      Signature: Angelica’s deeply anchored root system supports a stem of substantial proportions. It can grow up to six and a half feet in height with a circumference as thick as a human arm. An umbrella of greenish white flowers delicately overlight its powerful foundation.

      Healing Properties: Angelica helps one establish a firm connection between the refined, subtle realm of angelic light surrounding us and the tangible material world which grounds and anchors us to earth. Once such a link is made, we are given the inner strength and stamina required for pursuing our life’s destiny.

      Healing: The Archangels offer light. Even in darkness, or when attachment and distractions seduce humanity away from its Divine essence, the Archangels continually pour their protective and loving radiance into you. In this way, they strengthen your spirit so that you may persist in your goal of ascension, trusting that each earthly step brings you closer to the luminous world of the Soul. Remember this: you would not have been given an earthly body if you were not meant to anchor that which is perfect, infinite, and eternal in material form. Each incarnation in the human realm is a privilege.

      Without a doubt, as you read these words you are especially close to the angelic world. Which angel is near you now? Perhaps you can identify with the qualities of a particular Archangel and invite his presence into your life at this time. The Archangels offer you a shimmering umbrella, grounding the forces of light in your human experience. Accept the gift, and by so doing, begin the journey that will surely culminate in the fulfillment of your destiny.